Tracktion 6 Fade-In and Fade-out not Available

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, I'm using Tracktion because I'm just starting audio development and I wanted something free. I'm also using free VST plugins and such so don't judge.
My problem is that I've been trying to figure out how to apply fade-ins and fade-outs on my MIDI clips, but I'm not able to find the little white squares with the line through them that people are talking about in all the tutorials I've looked at. I also can't see anything having to do with clip fades in the middle-bottom thing. I might just be ignorant or stupid, but I need some help with this.
Again, what I want to do is apply a fade-out to ONLY the clip that I have shown in the screenshot provided. Please HELP ME. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi,
I use the pencil and line tool. Available when clip is expanded. Hopefully pic will point you in the right direction
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

Thank you terrynoakes. This really helped.

Return to “Tracktion”