New version of StepChild

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ModuLR wrote:Trivia moment... StepChild was originally going to be called FLuShoT as in a remedy to assist in no longer needing the FL step sequencer.. hahah :hihi:
I don't know why the first time I read that I didn't see it as 'flu-shot' but 'flush-it'. Flu shot makes more sense. I guess I was tired.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

do the velcty changes and the shift/shuffleing changes show up in the midi clip thats ragged from stepchild interface cuz i know this isnt supported in the og one.
Neil G (Paper,SOWAT,motion,phobic,left minded,hawt,LA)

www.hawtmusic.com

I haven't touched anything in the clip creation part of the code, so it probably works much like the original one did. I am almost sure that none my updates will get reflected in the dragged clips.

When I get some free time, I may see how hard it would be to update that part as well.

Hi xing (and others)

I get unwanted triggerings in T2. Stepbeater also will not stay in time with the click... anyone else having problems?

There were some bugs in the code that created double triggers and some missed notes. I put up a newer version last week. Try that and see if it works better.

Also make sure your using the latest version of Tracktion 2. The previous one had some midi issues especially with external midi.

Thanks for the reply!

I'll try the new one & report.

Thanks xing, will try the new version. I was having similar problems.

Excelent additions! Keep it up, I may not need to buy that ERA VST groovebox I got my eyes on!...

Suggestion: drag&drop only works for notes, not for velocity and shift data. If this can be draged down too, drag&drop would have real functionality.

Old thread but just for to say than stepbeater works very well on T5 and drag&drop of velocity and shift data as well :)

Return to “Tracktion”