OS X version and ClipShifter 2.0.1

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am already on my way to the next release. I currently have the following added:
- zoom and scroll feature for waveform view (instead of just "raising the bottom" in the current version)
- independent release control for the threshold instead of the "fast" button.
- added smoothness control for the waveform display. Depending on your use, this can be a way of better visualizing what is occurring
- included a separate "clip reduction" display within the waveform, as well as a hide/show button, color change knob, and smoothness knob.
- better preset exporting when the VST is placed in a protected folder (e.g. Program Files)

I also have a Mac that is somewhere within the FedEx system. Once it arrives, I will set it up and work on porting the plugin to a Mac-specific format. Since the framework I am using is geared towards cross-platform development, I am hopeful that it won't take too long.

Please let me know your thoughts on any other improvements, enhancements, bugs, whatever. I would also like to include a log/lin switch to change the vu and waveform display from lin to log. I think this would be nice with the zoom feature. Anyhow, let me know...

I have finally uploaded version 2.0.1 beta to my website. Check out the new features and download it at http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/clipshifter ... fter-beta/

The beta includes support for OSX Audio Units and VST plugins. The plugins are packaged as 32/64 bit Universal Binaries.

Please let me know if you run into any issues or have any suggestions.

Return to “LVC-Audio”