ClipShifter 2.1 released

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
ClipShifter 2.1 has been released at http://lvcaudio.com

The complete changelog is listed below, but the main features add are OSX plugin formats, separate release control, and Mid/Side processing (paid feature). Thanks, and let me know if you have any issues or suggestions.

-----------------------------------------

Version 2.1
+ smaller Settings dialog
+ fixed excessive CPU usage in Studio One (OSX AU)
+ made Threshold End Line hidden when Link button is enabled
+ made Threshold End knob, Attack knob, and Release knob gray/inactive when Link is enabled
+ fixed bug with Windows clipboard paste button
+ changed scaling and range of harmonics control
+ added VST3 32-bit and 64-bit for Windows and OSX

*Paid version:
+ fixed bug with output gain when Double/Oversample is enabled

Version 2.0.1
+ fixed parameter readout flickering in Studio One
+ improved accuracy of loudness meter
+ improved peak detection within waveform history display

*Paid version:
+ fixed threshold inaccuracy when oversampling was engaged
+ added new 'double' process while oversampling to reduce samples from overshooting the threshold
+ increase slope of anti-alias curve for upsampling and downsampling (oversampling)
+ added mid/side clipping controls, with input gain, selector, solo, and width controls

Version 2.0.1
+ INITIAL OSX RELEASE AS AUDIO UNIT AND VST
+ added clip reduction display to the waveform view (optional - turned off when plugin loads)
+ new volume zoom control
+ independent release control
+ added smoothness option for waveform view settings
+ revised settings controls for waveform view

*Paid version:
+ reduced CPU load for multiband control
+ reduced CPU load for oversampling
+ revised copy protection for paid version, including displaying the user's name within the plugin

Does anyone else think it's funny that the USD price is $11.76?

nineofkings wrote:Does anyone else think it's funny that the USD price is $11.76?
I think it is funny. What is even more funny is that I didn't try it. I should claim that I did it on purpose, but that isn't true.

I currently live in Pennsylvania, which is a state that charges sales tax regardless of where the person lives that buys it (which is different than a lot of other US states). I wanted something that was priced low, but something slightly more than $10. So, when I picked my price and added up the 6% tax, I got $11.76. :lol:

Return to “LVC-Audio”