Transector 1.0.0 released

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I want to introduce you to the latest LVC-Audio plugin, Transector. The plugin is a transient designer plugin with some unique controls and settings. The result is that you can push Transector hard, or use it in the same way as a typical transient designer. Some of the unique features include;
  • * external side-chain controls
    * side-chain filter and solo controls
    * separate left- and right-signal transient processing
    * mid/side mode with adjustable transient gain amounts
    * transient metering
    * three separate transient gain stages (attack, sustain, and release) with wide gain settings
    * input metering, output metering, and adjustable waveform history display
Transector is available as a demo plugin, and can be purchased for $31.54 USD. Additionally, there is a discount for purchasing both Transector and ClipShifter. For previous purchasers of ClipShifter that would like to purchase Transector at a discounted rate, please use the contact form on the lvcaudio.com webpage to send a message (including your email used to register ClipShifter).

As with ClipShifter, please let me know of any bugs, suggestions, criticisms, or ideas.

For more information about purchasing or downloading the demo, visit the Transector page at http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/transector/ or http://www.kvraudio.com/product/transector-by-lvc-audio.

i think it would be good to post this in the effect section too,otherwise it won't be noticed much. :)

t3toooo wrote:i think it would be good to post this in the effect section too,otherwise it won't be noticed much. :)
Thanks, I never thought of that. I just posted.

It crushed on my FL Studio 11 when twisting the Mix knob :oops:

ferez21 wrote:It crushed on my FL Studio 11 when twisting the Mix knob :oops:
Do you mean it crashed? I have the demo of 11, and I tested it with Transector. The 32-bit plugin appears to be working for me. I tested all of the potential problem areas; oversampling, mix, and lookahead. Let me know and I will sort it out.

Really enjoying using Transector, Another winner Matt IMveryhumbleHO.
It has been solid for me on all my setups, However I do not use FL Studio myself so can not help with this one

All the best to all as always :)

Dean

random_id wrote:
ferez21 wrote:It crushed on my FL Studio 11 when twisting the Mix knob :oops:
Do you mean it crashed? I have the demo of 11, and I tested it with Transector. The 32-bit plugin appears to be working for me. I tested all of the potential problem areas; oversampling, mix, and lookahead. Let me know and I will sort it out.
It was probably a one time thing as it doesn't happen anymore :) but when it crashed, it took FL Studio with it and they both got stuck.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Please let me know if you have any issues or have any suggestions.

Return to “LVC-Audio”