LVC-Audio releases PreAMPed

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PreAMPed

LVC-Audio is happy to announce the release of PreAMPed, a virtual preamp modeling plugin.

PreAMPed is an audio plugin that recreates many of the qualities of analog preamplifiers. PreAMPed has 13 distinct preamp models with separate EQ curves, saturation sounds, transient responses, crosstalk, and a many other specifications. Overall, PreAMPed utilizes over forty separate parameters to determine each of the 13 different preamp modules within PreAMPed.
As a tool, PreAMPed can be used on multiple tracks to provide subtle enhancement and saturation to individual track elements, or on overall mixes. PreAMPed includes many controls that are common on mixing consoles and separate hardware preamps, as well as some unique controls. These include:
  • - Common hardware preamp controls, including gain, phase, and left/right channel swapping
    - Four-band EQ, including high and low shelf filters, and two parametric mid band EQs
    - Drive control that simulates increasing or decreasing the internal gain of a hardware preamp, while maintaining a consistent output level
    - Stereo controls, including balance, stereo width, and mid/side processing option
    - Adjustable output clipper
    - Additional saturation with controllable high pass filter
    - Selectable oversampling
    - User-friendly graphical input and output metering with VU-style, PPM-style, and loudness meters

System requirements and specifications

Windows: VST and VST3 plugin formats. PreAMPed requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machines with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later)
OSX: AU, VST, and VST3 plugin formats. PreAMPed requires OSX 10.5 or later, and an Intel Core2Duo processor (or better)

Download PreAMPed

A demo version of PreAMPed can be downloaded at http://lvcaudio.com. The demo version of the plugin is fully functioning except for occasional bypassing of the plugin's processing (approximately 1 time per minute, for 4 seconds). Before purchasing PreAMPed, please download and test the demo version of the plugin to ensure that it works on your system and with your chosen DAW software. For any questions or problems with PreAMPed, please use the Contact Page.

Purchase PreAMPed
PreAMPed is available for purchase at the price of $47.70 USD. To purchase PreAMPed, visit the Purchase Page. If you are a previous LVC-Audio customer, you can receive a 10% discounted price for PreAMPed. Please use the Contact Page to receive a link to complete the purchase at a discounted rate.

Interesting … WIll try it.
Base on which preamp modeled ?

akninganing wrote:Interesting … WIll try it.
Base on which preamp modeled ?
That is a good question, and I wish I could give you a good answer. I never was in contact with any manufactures for the development, so I don't want to use any names since they didn't endorse/approve the plugin.

If you download the plugin, there is a PDF manual included. The last two pages of the manual talk about each of the preamp models. Hopefully, that will be helpful.

Please feel free to give any feedback about the plugin our preamp models. I can certainly tweak the preamp models if needed in any subsequent revisions of the plugin.

Ok got it,
will checked that thanx for your quick reply.

Cheers
:wink:

I like this idea a lot. It sounds like a Focusrite Liquid in a plugin. I can't wait to give it a whirl. Thank you, LVC! :D
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Hi,
Very good plug, original compared to what already exists, I thank Matt for the license I won :)
I will use this plug with pleasure!
Thank you again! :)

Return to “LVC-Audio”