PreAMPed 1.0.1 beta and Free Giveaway Contest

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PreAMPed 1.0.1 has been released as a public beta. It can be downloaded at http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/preamped/pr ... a-release/. The beta version includes many fixes and changes. The changelog is posted below.

In addition, LVC-Audio is giving away several free licenses to PreAMPed. To enter the contest, visit the PreAMPed beta page and use the included contact form. The purpose of the form is to collect as many bugs and suggestions as possible within a short amount of time. If you don't have a suggestion or bug to report, you can still use the form to enter the contest. Sending a message to report that everything is working is equally as valuable as reporting an issue, and will also enter you in the contest. For any message, please include your operating system, DAW, and plugin format (i.e., AU, VST, VST3).

Version 1.0.1 Changelog

New Features
+ added bypass buttons for preamp, saturation, EQs, and stereo controls
+ added 2x, 4x, and 6x oversampling with linear-phase filtering and latency compensation for mix control
+ added A->B comparison ability to each knob (double-click will return the knob to the previous value, and right-clicking a knob will set a new previous value)

Fixes and Enhancements
+ made demo bypass less annoying (shorter duration of bypassed sound, and longer intervals between bypassed sound)
+ improved waveform display
+ fixed VST3 format error
+ fixed Clip LED from remaining stuck on when knob was adjusted
+ fixed overlapping text (increased GUI size)
+ improved preamp buttons
+ improved knob position indicators on small knobs

(original post at http://lvcaudio.com/preamped-beta-contest/)

And the winners are, Rich, Patrick, and Patryk. I will be sending emails to the winners with their registration information.

Thanks again for helping with PreAMPed. Most people that submitted an email had no problem on a PC or Mac. Those people that did have problems suggest that there are a few common issues that I need to fix. I have already fixed some of these bugs, and I will work on tracking down the last few before I release version 1.0.1.

I also am adding an additional feature. The extra saturation controls will now include a Saturation Type selector button. Version 1.0.0 and the current beta use the same saturation algorithm. I have added the option to select between the same algorithm (Type A), or a new algorithm (Type B). Both types are different than the algorithms used to simulate the amp models. Type A has a lot more even-order harmonics than Type B. Type B still has some even-order harmonics, but they are a lot less.

Return to “LVC-Audio”