PreAMPed 1.0.1 Released

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LVC-Audio is happy to announce the release of PreAMPed version 1.0.1. PreAMPed is a virtual preamp modeling plugin for PC and OSX that includes separate saturation and EQ controls. For more information, to purchase, or to download PreAMPed visit http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/preamped/.

The following changes have been made from version 1.0.0:
New Features
+ new bypass buttons for preamp, saturation, EQs, and stereo controls
+ new routing button to switch processing order of EQ, Saturation, and Preamp
+ new Saturation Type selector with two distinct saturation algorithms
+ new 2x, 4x, and 8x oversampling with linear-phase filtering and latency compensation for mix control
+ new A->B comparison ability to each knob (double-click will return the knob to the previous value, and right-clicking a knob will set a new previous value)
+ new finer knob control using the alt and shift keys in combination with the mouse

Fixes and Enhancements
+ improved distortion modelling on several preamp models
+ fixed frequency shifts of preamp models when changing models with oversampling engaged
+ made demo bypass less annoying (shorter duration of bypassed sound, and longer intervals between bypassed sound)
+ fixed latency reset issues when using the bypass control
+ fixed preset loading to ensure that controls were initialized to correct values
+ improved registration process (registration files saved in common location)
+ improved waveform display
+ fixed VST3 initialization errors
+ fixed Clip LED from remaining stuck on when knob was adjusted
+ fixed overlapping text (increased GUI size)
+ improved preamp buttons
+ improved knob position indicators on small knobs

I am working on adding some sound clips of PreAMPed on the website. Right now, I only have one "before" and "after" clip; however, I will upload more soon.
The sound clip page is http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/preamped/pr ... und-clips/.

Just a small niggle, the numerical values are larger on my version than on the graphic on the website so the when Freq values are up to 20000hz they text overlaps the graphic edges.

I thought this had been tweaked already?

Im using v102b
Amazon: why not use an alternative

:dog:

What OS are you using? I will tweak the font size for the next version, or else I will slide the graphics around to make more room.

Thanks for letting me know.

This is in Win7 & 8, a smaller font would be more appropriate I think.
The graphic on the website looks fine :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Figured out the problem and I should have a fix within the upcoming week. This will fix all font issues for every LVC-Audio plugins, as well as an annoying bug is OSX that prevents direct keyboard text entry.

Return to “LVC-Audio”