Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
dagoosemusic
KVRer

4 posts since 7 May, 2015

Postby dagoosemusic; Thu May 07, 2015 9:04 pm Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

This week I upgraded my paid version of clipshifter to v2.3, before I was running on V2.2
I''m running win7 x64 with wavelab 8.5 64 bit and the 64 bit clipshifter.
Before it was possible to use multiple redering of files without problems, but since the last update it crashes or simply renders half of a track and presumes as if it is done.
Could you please look into that? It costs me quite some time to render every track at once.
random_id
KVRist

293 posts since 30 Apr, 2006, from lancaster, pa

Postby random_id; Fri May 08, 2015 1:51 am Re: Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

I m sorry for the problem. I have had a few other users bring this to my attention. Apparently, it impacts Cubase and Wavelab.

I am working on a fix now, and will update the files as soon as I find a solution.
dagoosemusic
KVRer

Postby dagoosemusic; Fri May 08, 2015 8:41 am Re: Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.

Brilliant!
Thanks for the fast reply!

Jeffrey
Da Goose Music
www.dagoosemusic.nl (http://www.dagoosemusic.nl)
dagoosemusic
KVRer

Postby dagoosemusic; Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm Re: Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

Any news on when we can expect an update?
random_id
KVRist

Postby random_id; Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:40 am Re: Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

I am working on one last feature/bug with ClipShifter. Once I get everything correct, I will update everything.
dagoosemusic
KVRer

Postby dagoosemusic; Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 am Re: Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

Hey there!

Just noticed a 2.3.1 version, is this problem also fixed? If so, thanks a LOT! :tu:
random_id
KVRist

Postby random_id; Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 am Re: Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

The problem should be fixed. It is specifically related to VST3 formats with Steinberg software.

There was a slight update to ClipShifter an hour ago, and the download links on the website were changed to 2.3.1a. If you downloaded the plugin yesterday, you will probably want to get the new update. The 2.3.1a fixes a problem with recalling presets from versions 2.3.0 and earlier.

Moderator: random_id

Return to LVC-Audio