Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Pressed-MAX

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2173 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:38 pm Pressed-MAX

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated Pressed-MAX topic thread here, so I'm starting one.

Firstly... what an incredible processor! Secret Weapon status for me right now. For mastering I am reaching for it before even DMG, TDR, Fabfilter etc. The other day the Brainworx survey asked which small indie developers do I think they should take note of.. I said LVC-Audio. :tu:

A feature request:
When you are adding new, precise points to the dynamic EQ and typing in the value, I would love to be able to type in "16.5k" instead of having to spell out the full "16500" hz every time. This is a small thing but a convenience/user-friendly thing - maybe I'm just used to Pro-Q2 having this!
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2173 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am Re: Pressed-MAX

Also been experiencing previously removed points on dynamic EQ being placed again (but not enabled) when reloading the project. Small bug but just a heads up :)
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

6592 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:50 pm Re: Pressed-MAX

MogwaiBoy wrote:. The other day the Brainworx survey asked which small indie developers do I think they should take note of.. I said LVC-Audio. :tu:

That's wierd, I made the same comment, LVC came to mind immediately.
Wasn't it a PluginAlliance survey though
The future is yesterday
random_id
KVRist

293 posts since 30 Apr, 2006, from lancaster, pa

Postby random_id; Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:10 pm Re: Pressed-MAX

VariKusBrainZ wrote:That's wierd, I made the same comment, LVC came to mind immediately.
Wasn't it a PluginAlliance survey though

I think I've had conversations with them in the past. The problem I have is with my licensing system. I would have to do something where you buy a voucher code from them, and then license the plugin on my site. I don't know if that is too much PITA for people.

Moderator: random_id

Return to LVC-Audio