Welcome to Arturia forum

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Welcome to the Arturia forum. This forum is for technical support, discussion and anything else relating to Arturia products.

You can also find information about Arturia at www.arturia.com.

Thanks
Kevin

And welcome to Arturia!
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

I'm having trouble with midi program changes with all your synths. Setting it up is not a problem. I know how to do it and it is working. My problem is that when I do midi program change with your synths, it spikes my CPU and the audio cuts out for a second or 2 on all synths. Any suggestions on how to over come this. I am using mac 2.53 GHz and 4G of ram. Cubase 5 is my daw.

Vic :cry:

Hi Kevin. Welcome to KVR :)
Fernando (FMR)

Great to see you guys here, welcome!

alien child wrote:I'm having trouble with midi program changes with all your synths. Setting it up is not a problem. I know how to do it and it is working. My problem is that when I do midi program change with your synths, it spikes my CPU and the audio cuts out for a second or 2 on all synths. Any suggestions on how to over come this. I am using mac 2.53 GHz and 4G of ram. Cubase 5 is my daw.

You know they have a support email don't you?
Confused why you had to wait til they got their own forum before you asked.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:Hi all,

Welcome to the Arturia forum. This forum is for technical support, discussion and anything else relating to Arturia products.

You can also find information about Arturia at www.arturia.com.

Thanks
Kevin
It's really cool you've created a support forum at KVR.

Arturia makes some amazing products, and reaching out like this to your customers to give them better access to support is a great decision :)

Hi kevin /arturia this is terrym ,welcome to kvr. :wink:
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

I sent several emails on this and never heard back!

Mushy Mushy wrote:
alien child wrote:I'm having trouble with midi program changes with all your synths. Setting it up is not a problem. I know how to do it and it is working. My problem is that when I do midi program change with your synths, it spikes my CPU and the audio cuts out for a second or 2 on all synths. Any suggestions on how to over come this. I am using mac 2.53 GHz and 4G of ram. Cubase 5 is my daw.

I have sent several emails and never heard back. Since this is a forum, seemed like a good time to try again.

welcome!

"It dreamed itself along"

alien child wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:

I have sent several emails and never heard back. Since this is a forum, seemed like a good time to try again.
Ah ok.
You're not Trent Reznor are you? :hihi:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

alien child wrote:I sent several emails on this and never heard back!
Hi alien child,
do you have a support ticket number?
Can you send it to me in PM?

Kevin

telogic wrote:Hi kevin /arturia this is terrym ,welcome to kvr. :wink:
Hi Terry,
glad to see you there. :)

HI :)
Seb

Return to “Arturia”