question about elicense transfer

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i recently purchased the v collection. i have the license activated on the software licenser.

my first question is, if my laptop fails/is stolen is their a way to recover my license?

second, assuming i get a new computer, can i drag the license from the software elicenser on old computer to the usb dongle, then transfer it from the dongle to the software licenser on the new computer. assuming i don't want to be using it on both computers. or is the license stuck on the usb licenser once i have transferred it? ideally i do not want to have to be using the dongle all the time.

Ok, I have answered you by PM, let me know if you need more info

This should be shared info pleaase
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Wouldn't mind the answer to that myself. My PC is over two years old now. Mine seem to drop dead somewhere around three years. I have all of the Arturia software plus a bunch of spare license numbers in my account.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:Wouldn't mind the answer to that myself. My PC is over two years old now. Mine seem to drop dead somewhere around three years. I have all of the Arturia software plus a bunch of spare license numbers in my account.
There's an option under your account to request another authorization in the event that the current authorization is deleted or lost.

-Sam

masterhiggins wrote:
werp wrote:Wouldn't mind the answer to that myself. My PC is over two years old now. Mine seem to drop dead somewhere around three years. I have all of the Arturia software plus a bunch of spare license numbers in my account.
There's an option under your account to request another authorization in the event that the current authorization is deleted or lost.

-Sam
Cool,
Thanks for that Sam :D
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Arturia”