What is it with Arturia?

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My purposes for contacting Alesis & Roland were'nt to resolve a troublesome issue with their gear either, but rather, to have someone talk me through a particular function.

With Alesis, is was keymapping samples to their PCMCIA cards on the QS7 & QSR.
With Roland, it was mostly getting talked through setting up my old BOSS RB1180CD to sync up with Cubase, & eventually Sonar via MMC.

These experiences were valuable because I was unfamiliar with these functions at first, but after about 5 minutes on the phone, I was up and running, and was able to ask clarifying questions in real time.

Sometimes, we are in the middle of a recording project and don't have a week or two to receive a forum response, or several days for a support ticket to have an engineer try to replicate a problem on the vendor end. Sometimes things get lost in communication and having a phone support agent talk you through what you may potentially misunderstand or are unfamiliar with can teach you an added lesson that you'll value moving forward.

yah that's a great point. I really appreciate it when support is willing to teach you something, not just give you static answers. You don't often get that without the direct personal contact!

The phone support expedites desired outcome, and sometimes when we are trying to accomplish something with the product that we purchased, it's a time sensitive issue that needs immediate outcome than can only be accomplished by talking to a real person, voice to voice, who can talk you click by click through the process with immediate gratification along the way.

By not having phone support, you delay desired outcome and prevent immediate gratification of the product that the consumer purchased from you.

Steinberg is good with Tech support, you will a form out and after 6 days they respond
automatically that they received your form...then they will send you te support response...
like...when the next upgrade is out already...by the you probably retired.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Return to “Arturia”