spark 2...

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone know anything? was promised at musikmeese, then...end march. just curious...
(i'd like to use it on a project, but...time's running out... :( )

never held my breath for a plugin release before... :roll:

no one knows? i guess...it will be here when it gets here....

Hi,
we are a bit late, sorry.
The public beta should start very soon and the official release date is due to end of April.

Best
Kevin

As an owner of the Spack VDM i, for one, just hope that the sotware versions (VDM, EDM, Dubstep) shall also benefit of this update in the near future, at least at a certain degree...

end april? ok, will stop holding my breathe.. thanx for info!

The beta is out. It is superb.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

yay
Finally!

SLiC wrote:The beta is out. It is superb.
Anymore detailed impressions you want to share?

no public beta? or its a public beta for registered owners...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

Really wished they released an updated full-size controller. Kind of bites to seriously download the knob-twiddling from 24 to 3...

-Sam

Spark 3
Finally!

analoguesamples909 wrote:no public beta? or its a public beta for registered owners...
Its an open beta, just joint the forums, its posted there. It contains all the sound packs (Dub, Hollywood etc.) and a load of new ones (Spark 2) and is a pretty stable beta release.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

funny, there's a "buy now" button on the arturia spark2 page...and the price is 129 US (vs the originally-listed $189 US)...but the link takes u to a page where there IS no spark2.

ah, well...at least there's progress (AND a lower price).....

EDIT: looks like that price will be from may1 to end june. am def going for it!

I just managed to purchase it but didnt receive any download link or serial number :(
Amazon: why not use an alternative

r u in the US? thought it was available on the 1st (so...tomorrow)... anyway, contact their support! am buying this tomorrow...finally!

EDIT: same thing here, JUST purchased it (a day early, i guess). so, confirmation, but no download...yet. will check that tomorrow, the 1st...

Return to “Arturia”