Keylab + Bitwig bundle?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am in the market for a new keyboard controller. I like the integration of the Keylab setup with Arturia instruments, but its been out in the market for a few years; is it a bit long in the tooth these days?

Opinions gratefully received :-) Thank you.

If your looking for integration Nektar Panorama is the way to go,they do custom layouts for each DAW & VST

Thank you, it looks very interesting. So can I control all my Arturia synths in (say) Bitwig through the Panorama?

Your probably best off sending an email to Nektar support for specific plugins,they can answer better than I could,but I cant see a problem,everything should be mappable.

Thanks again. Nektar tell me that "Since the mapping for Arturia instruments was done with Bitwig's 'Device Panel Mapping' feature, the mapping will be available in Panorama's Instrument mode. This makes it very easy to find the parameters you want to control.

That said, we are currently working on improving our plug-in mapping for Bitwig and implementing our plug-in map system. The benefit of using our plug-in map system is that we have more flexibility for creating menu pages and the ability to rename parameters so that the names which appear on Panorama's display make sense (as some parameters have rather cryptic abbreviations for their names)."

Looks exciting.

Return to “Arturia”