Analog Lab 2 is great; thanks for the update :)

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was only able to afford upgrading my v-collection 4 items instead of getting the full v-collection 5. But I'm pretty stoked with the update, especially Analog Lab 2, it just flows so much better for me creatively. Everything is laid out in a much more intuitive way. It also works as expected; it seems like the original one had performance issues and some bugs that never got squashed.

Anyway, I used AL1 once in a while, but I can see myself using AL2 as one of my go-to's now. :tu:

Kudos to the dev team for doing a good job.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

It took me a minute to adapt to AL2, but I actually prefer it now that I'm used to it.

Sebastions Video was very helpful too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUOvcDf65NU

Thanks Tony, I'll check out the tutorial. I did initially get a little confused on editing multi's but I realized that you have to actually set it to edit mode to update the information. Still the UI is vastly more streamlined for me than in AL1.

I think it helps a lot too that I have a Keylab 49 because all my knobs/sliders map up seamlessly to the interface. Works great with Bitwig Studio (I bought Keylab and Bitwig as a bundle).
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

SoundGoddess wrote: I think it helps a lot too that I have a Keylab 49 because all my knobs/sliders map up seamlessly to the interface. .
Heck, I'm still using my used Laboratory 49 that I picked up 4 years ago, and it maps up seamlessly.

Well thought out in my opinion. I was looking at many other controller options, and while I'm not fond of the keybed in mine, it's a small compromise compared to the other benefits.

Return to “Arturia”