Arturia V Collection 5 on Linux?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody, I have a BIG question for all of you. Is it possible to use the entire V collection 5 on Linux? Some of you have done that?

Mini V2 starts with wine 1.8 in windows XP mode without problems. Please help me, the price of this collection sound quite good right now (399€) and it ends June 30th.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Hi again. Yesterday I've tried to install the demo that I got from the arturia website. I installed analog lab 2 as well as other 3 specific instruments (mini v3, prophet v3 and piano V). All of them works :D , both standalone application and VST (using carla audio plugin host by falkTX :tu: http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/Applications:Carla).

I've tested it with 3 different DAWs: Bitwig Studio, FL Studio 12.2 (that also works on wine :clap: ) and LMMS.

To summarize, this is the Linux OS that I daily use:

Linux Mint 17.3 (based on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS) Cinnamon edition 64-bit, WINE 1.8 stable and wine-staging 1.9.12. Kernel 3.19 generic.

I hope these information would help some of you guys who are interested in Linux to try to use it to make some music.

Bye for now. :)

Steve

Hi!
I'm trying to install these softwares, could you share you're wine configuration? do you use wine-rt?
thanks!

Return to “Arturia”