Someone from support will help me or not? Case number is: 301805.

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Someone from support will help me or not? My case number is: 301805. Nothing from September 18. And another case from September 16 was closed without any answer. Just want to let you know Arturia that you have one of the poorest support service ever.

All that i want to do with your plugin is just sell it and never buy your products again.

Problem is that when SEM V2 loaded it can't be connected with Arturia's Software Center.

My system:

Macbook Pro MB101
OSX 10.11.6
Bitwig 1.3.13

Situation is getting ridiculous more and more :) Another one my case was closed without answer after 6 days! :clap: :tu:

Hello,

I have tried to reach you several times, with a solution.
Can you confirm you are receiving our emails?
Maybe in the spam box.

Best

There is often a lag where the Software centre comes up for a second or 2 saying it can't connect with the plugin when an Arturia plugin is loaded the first time but it then goes away. It is annoying though, shouldn't really happen at all. This was reported a long time ago.
Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 08.40.58.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David@Arturia wrote:Hello,

I have tried to reach you several times, with a solution.
Can you confirm you are receiving our emails?
Maybe in the spam box.

Best
HI, David.

Someone from your support sent me a new installation file... It works now but every time i open SEM V with a fingers crossed hand. I guess you received email from me about this.

Regards,
Andrey

P.S.: Just look and you will see that i'm not the only one with this problem. And as i can see that this bug was reported long time ago! You should do something.

Return to “Arturia”