Keylab Essential...

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I saw the announcement today. It seems like Keylab MKII or something, I am not sure why the retail sticker price is like half that of the regular Keylab. It seems more streamlined or something. Maybe something similar to Spark -> SparkLE...I have both, and while Spark cost more and is in theory better, I always end up using the LE because its form factor is a bit less hassle for me when I'm in the creative flow.

Just wondering how tight the Bitwig integration is for Essential series, the Keylab 49 isn't bad but leaves a bit to be desired...if Essential is a bit better then I would want to switch to it.

I have Beatstep so losing 8 pads is not an inconvenience for me. I guess it doesn't have and expression out plug or MIDI in, but I wasn't using those either.

When it ZZounds or AMS get it in stock for the split-pay thing, either my collaborator or I are probably going to pick one up. He is new to composing, so I am not sure whether to sell him my Keylab 49 to get myself an Essential 61 or whether to have him purchase the Essential 49 and keep my Keylab 49.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

Hey,

Just curious if you picked up the Essential 61, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

I have a Keylab 49, and it is getting worn out, so thinking of upgrading.

I'll probably have it by the time you reply, but would be curious as to your thoughts.

Thanks!

The essential version didn't hit stores before my bandmate ended up needing a keyboard, so he ended up buying a keylab 49 as well so we could both use the same gear.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

Return to “Arturia”