Kirk Hunter Pop Rock Strings Support

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

engrat wrote:Hi
I'm a newbie and never used Kontakt and sample libraries. I purchased the Pop Rock Strings and installed Kontakt 5 player but I cannot work out how to install or use Pop Rock Strings. I tried pointing Kontakt at the files but it says encrypted and not authorized. Also - how would I see the control panel shown i your website screen shots even if I could get Kontakt running - seems I'm missing some sort of installation file run? Please help a newbie install your product correctly. Many thanks. (I was surprised total downloads when I purchased the product was only 180 mb - have I missed something in download ? I thought it would be in the order of Gb?
Thanks
You will need to go through the "add library" process. We do not supply (because it can change frequently) Native Instruments support, but you can google "How to add library in Kontakt" and you'll find pages such as http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... /show/794/

You should have much more than 180MB. If I recall correctly, there were 15? separate .zip files.

Perhaps you just downloaded this one? TVEC_3_Instruments.zip

You should also have a PRS Serial Number that you use to Activate / Authorise the PRS Library in Service Center.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks for your reply. I purchased the version currently on the store site for 250 bucks and got an email with a download link and a receipt number (would this be the activation number?). Anyhow, the download link was one zipped tvec3 instruments file with a size around 180 mb. Apart from this there were 3 small additional bonus files that were just updates. That's it. Seems I'm missing a load of zip files from what you say but no more available in my purchase download link. Any thoughts? Many thanks

engrat wrote:Thanks for your reply. I purchased the version currently on the store site for 250 bucks and got an email with a download link and a receipt number (would this be the activation number?). Anyhow, the download link was one zipped tvec3 instruments file with a size around 180 mb. Apart from this there were 3 small additional bonus files that were just updates. That's it. Seems I'm missing a load of zip files from what you say but no more available in my purchase download link. Any thoughts? Many thanks
You should have received within 24 hours, the rest of the download and your authorization codes as stated.

Got the second email and files - many thanks

ok

I just bought Pop/Rock strings.

I didn't get ESA. Can't find it anywhere.

Here's the Instruments folder that resulted from what I downloaded using the download links in the email from Kirk --
http://snag.gy/4FbsC.jpg

This is the GUI I get w/ the TVEC 4 Instruments -- there's no tab at the bottom to select ESA (like there is on the GUI for ESA in the two youtube videos about ESA), and the Settings menu also does not have any option to select ESA (like it does have for Pattern Maker and Micro Tuner).

My GUI --
http://snag.gy/qWXvO.jpg

My settings menu --
http://snag.gy/3kh3j.jpg

compare what I got to what's shown in the youtube vids about ESA --
http://snag.gy/x87Tn.jpg

I've looked all over the GUIs, tried all the different Instruments (the regular ones and the TVEC 3 ones too), read all over the website, so I don't think it's there and I'm missing it, but maybe I am.

I'm thinking I didn't get the most recent version or something. I used the links Kirk sent, and even re-downloaded the instruments zip again but it was the same as the first one I'd initially downloaded.

Really wanted ESA, a key reason for my purchase. So any help from Kirk and anyone else would be very appreciated. Thank you.

I will check into this and get back to you!

Looks like you didn't download the ESA instruments from your download page.

KirkHunter wrote:Looks like you didn't download the ESA instruments from your download page.

Thanks Kirk. Went back to that page and found the ESA Instruments link at the bottom of the page. Thanks again. ESA is great!

engrat wrote:Hi
I'm a newbie and never used Kontakt and sample libraries. I purchased the Pop Rock Strings and installed Kontakt 5 player but I cannot work out how to install or use Pop Rock Strings. I tried pointing Kontakt at the files but it says encrypted and not authorized. Also - how would I see the control panel shown i your website screen shots even if I could get Kontakt running - seems I'm missing some sort of installation file run? Please help a newbie install your product correctly. Many thanks. (I was surprised total downloads when I purchased the product was only 180 mb - have I missed something in download ? I thought it would be in the order of Gb?
Thanks
Have your resolved your issue? If not, then let me know at kirkhunterstudios@gmail.com

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi, I have a new laptop and want to redownload the KH Pop/Rock Strings. How do I do that? I can see the serial on the Native-instruments page via ""my login" but I can´t download it from there...so, next step?
I originally ordered the software to my old mail: kai.voss@bredband.net (mailto:kai.voss@bredband.net), new mail: pianomagic.kv@gmail.com (mailto:pianomagic.kv@gmail.com)

Please contact me and tell me what to do.

doobiebrother wrote:Hi, I have a new laptop and want to redownload the KH Pop/Rock Strings. How do I do that? I can see the serial on the Native-instruments page via ""my login" but I can´t download it from there...so, next step?
I originally ordered the software to my old mail: kai.voss@bredband.net, new mail: pianomagic.kv@gmail.com

Please contact me and tell me what to do.
Copy all of your old files into your new location. You may need to re-authorize, but that's a Native Instruments issue.

So what you say is that I need to copy evry file (KHPoRoStr) from my old computer to the new one, then add library to Kontakt Player and authorize via Native? Can I not download files to my new laptop from anywhere, just like the process when I ordered the Strings originally?
You got my old mail and my new mail so this shouldn´t be a problem, since you can check the original order...or not?
Thank you

doobiebrother wrote:So what you say is that I need to copy evry file (KHPoRoStr) from my old computer to the new one, then add library to Kontakt Player and authorize via Native? Can I not download files to my new laptop from anywhere, just like the process when I ordered the Strings originally?
You got my old mail and my new mail so this shouldn´t be a problem, since you can check the original order...or not?
Thank you
Downloads are only available to the purchaser for a limited amount of time. As stated in the download instructions, we advise to back everything up. Providing constant downloading costs us a lot of money for bandwidth. Additionally, it is much faster for you to copy files from older systems rather than a lengthy download.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”