Kirk Hunter Diamond Symphony Orchestra Support

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

try these for staters

01_Concert_1st_Violins
01_Studio_1st_Violins

There is, at least not in my database, any instruments with those names. Are you referring to all of the instruments in those FOLDERS?

These files are in the Diamond Orchestra library

I just checked the instruments (.nki) and all within the folders "01_Concert_1st_Violins" and "01_Studio_1st_Violins" that use the pitch wheel for the slides work ok.

Not here, the pitch down doesn't work at all.

Again I did email to re-download the instruments only but still no reply

I will check again once I get those.

Just for time's sake, can you again email to kirkhunterstudios@gmail.com your receipt # or the email address you used when you made the purchase? Your download link will then be reset for you.

Yep, sent again

download page reset link sent to your email

Cheers

Q:
..\Diamond\23_Symphonic_Cellos\1_symphonic_Cellos_Instruments
AVib
HVib
LVib
LZVib

Can someone please someone explain what AVib and LZVib mean and also correct me if
I'm incorrect in assuming that HVib = Hard Vibrato, and LVib = Light Vibrato?
I can't find any explination for the naming conventions in the Documentation.

Also, are Studio, Concert and Symphonic different samples? More than "yes/no" explination would be welcome.

Thank you!

In very early instruments (culled from Emerald) LZ was the same thing as NV or "no vibrato" or "very light vibrato". AVib is used when an instrument combines all levels of vibrato using crossfades or cross-switching. HVib or HV = "heavy vibrato, LVib or LV = "light vibrato" and NVib or NV = "no vibrato".
Yes, Studio, Concert and Symphonic are all different samples. Studio refers to a smaller section than Concert and is culled from Ruby. Symphonic is the largest section culled from Emerald. (Note, that Diamond combines the older Emerald library [Symphonic, Chamber] with the newer Ruby library [Concert, Studio].)

Thanks Kirk. Understood.

OK.. I just bought Diamond Orchestra..... This has got to be the most ludicrous product delivery system I have ever seen... It took two days to download all those files....
Now, I go to unzip them and that takes 5-10 minutes each... And here is my question...

The download link says
Begin by downloading the first download link button located just below the orchestra graphic. (The orchestra graphic is located toward the bottom of this page below all of this instructions text.) The download link is centered right there under the orchestra photos. This file, once extracted, contains all of the Documentation for non-TVEC3 instruments.

Then, download the remaining "bonus" files from the list and unzip them. After you are finished, your folder directory should look like this:

__Solo_Strings_1 (Please note the folder's name starting with a double-underscore.)
but after I unzipped the file, I don't see any folder names starting with double-underscore... What gives?

Sorry for my crankiness... There just has to be a better system then this

Sometimes, certain extraction utilities remove underscores. Go ahead and add double-underscores to the Solo Strings 1 and Solo Strings 2 folders.

Will do..... Thanks Kirk... I just had Chibear on the phone helping me out too... Thanks to both of you

Cheers
Pierre

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”