Solo Strings 1

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is the Solo Strings 1 (including the FIDDLE----that is what I am interested in) available in EXS24 format?

rsortomme wrote:Is the Solo Strings 1 (including the FIDDLE----that is what I am interested in) available in EXS24 format?
I had someone call me about this. Was it you? If not, the answer is not easy. Yes, the fiddle samples are included in the EXS24 version...they're really the same samples as the violin samples. The difference is that you just use the pitch wheel to do the little slides that you hear in the demo. It's not easy, admittedly. That demo was done in the OLD gigastudio.

I CAN NOT USE THIS ONE WITH KONTAKT 5.3, ANY HELP???

Luisalonso80, can you be more specific?

DOES IT WORK WITH KONTAKT 5+ I DID NOT FIND ANY INSTRUCTIONS ANY WHERE THAT WORKS WITH KONTAKT 5, AND CANT LOAD IT ON IT, I DONT HAVE KONTAKT 4, SO I CANT TEST IT IN 4, I HAVE LOS OF INSTRUMENTS FOR KONTAKT, AND I TRYED EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE BEFORE TO LOAD THIS INSTRUMENT I DOWNLOADED AND PUT IT TO MY SAMPLES HARD DRIVE, AND DOES NOT LOAD, DOESNT FIND THE INSTRUMENT WHEN I TRY INSTRUMENTS ON FILES, AND WHEN I TRY LIBRARY TO THE FOLDER, DOESNT FIND IT. SAYS "KONTAKT 5 NO LIBRARY FOUND". ALSO FOUND INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO OPERATE THE INSTRUMENTS BUT NOT HOW TO LOAD THE INSTRUMENT TO KONTAKT.

ALSO I DID NOT GET ANY INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ACTIVATE IT OR ANY NUMBER CODE ACTIVATION OR SERIAL NUMBER.

You do not need to "add library". You can use Kontakt 5 as well. Just open any .nki (instrument) and it will work.

I tried that way and does not load the samples, and I put contact to look for them and can't find them

I will need the following to assist you:

The name of the instrument you're trying to open (.nki)
A screenshot of the Kontakt window which prompts you to find missing samples
A screenshot of your Solo Strings 1 directory - how you have set the library up.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”