cool, searching for installation support saw 4th July count down sale!

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All,
I've purchased Rock Pop Strings in 2011 and wanted to install it again on the latest Kontakt 5 full version but got an "patch encrypted error" for the TECV 3, 4 updates from the earlier purchase. Searching for solutions back and forward .. also going to this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&start=30
.. I finally saw the regressive promotions sale with today a save up to 75% for today... as I was not sure if I missed some files from my earlier purchase n 2011 and saw the small price today I didn't hesitate long and purchased the Pop Rock Strings with the entire update chain TECV3,4 and ESA again for 59$ ... and wow, amazing ... after first getting a bit scattered with the installation not easy to read installation instructions on the generated download page I followed the easier to read instructions from the E-mail ... and got it. Just listening a string quartet downloaded from kunstderfuge.com playing with Pop Rock Strings on Kontakt 5 while posting - exciting without configuring much, just putting all the 4 voices on a single channel with Solo Divisions and Short articulations - incredible how this sounds already much better than with any othr library I've used so far ... first of all thanks that the installation procedure seems to be improved since 2011 and for this great offer!
Highly recommend! :wink:
Cheers, Thomas

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”