Are KH products available on disks?

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a slow internet connection. My last big library download took three days and after all that the files were corrupt. I swore then that I'd never buy another download-only library.

I really want to buy CS2, but I don't want to download it. Is it possible to purchase the product on DVDs?

Gee, I'd hoped somebody would have an answer before the sale ends. Maybe it's a sign. I don't really need it, I've got plenty of string libraries already, and it's 200 bucks I could spend on the grandkids for XMas.

Try emailing Kirk directly with your question. According to the website there are HDs available for extra $$ but no mention of disks. You also might want to wait on CS2 because CS3 probably starts shipping end-of-month and it appears to be a major step forward.
Intel 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill RAM, 4 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Mixcraft 7 64 bit. Kontakt 5, MP, EWQL, KH, Omni. Soundcloud YouTube

Thanks for the reply, chibear. It was the weekend and the sale's about to expire, that's why I posed the question here.

As of last night I'd decided I didn't need another string library.

Then this morning I listened to the CS2 demos again. I listened to my current project, then to the CS2 demos.

This afternoon I ordered the library. Downloads are in progress, but I won't know if it was a smart buy until later in the week, when the downloads have completed.

I hate buying software this way.

About 4 years ago Kirk said hard drives were special request only and quoted me $150.00 plus shipping for one. I imagine it's a bit more these days; everything's gone up in price.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”