Glissando Tutorials

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I've read the manual and it looks like you and achieve Glissando slides using Ilya Efimov Guitar which is promising, however information on this is very limited.

Specifically I'm interested in programming these slides for individual notes / strings in the key editor on Cubase. Are there and can I ever expect to see any video tutorials on how to achieve this? I came across the below video which is a start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOj7KZIx4YA

But again, this information is really limited. The manual mentions variations in volume and the video shows the ability to separate your strings to individual channels, but doesn't really detail it.

Slides are such a fundamental part of of guitar and editing the midi in a key editor is really basic for DAW's, so I can't understand why there are no tutorials that bridge the two for people who aren't so experienced. Certainly separating the strings to channels is very intimidating for me and while I'm very excited about this product, I don't want to purchase it if I'm left scratching my head.

Any help would be really appreciated!

PS) In any ideal world a product will be released where you can basically write guitar tab like in Guitar Pro, and have it play back with a lovely sound like Ilya Efimov. It's puzzling to me why this hasn't been done yet. I've tried exporting the MIDI out of Guitar Pro and importing the MIDI data into Cubase using Real Guitar to play it back.. this sounded so nice, but the slides don't work. Real Guitar can't work out the pitch-bend data produced by the slides..

Hi, duel! Thank you for your question. Soon we will make video tutorials.

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”