how to stop sequencer ?

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

guys i don't get it.
red the manual but don't have time to scan every detail + ths thing i want is so simple :
how the hell do you stop the sequencer in the strum instrument ?
mine keeps playing as soon as i hit play on sequencer.
i want to play chords and up/dwn thing on the keyboard.

somtime it looks like it's ok (latch) but then it goes ON again !
this is crazy !!

Latch definitely needs to be off inside a sequencer. Another gotcha is where you restart playback from: I try to avoid the middle of notes.

If you have set up a song in Strum and are driving it from the sequencer, then when you reposition the playback cursor, you may have to manually set the correct Step in the Song definition window, or again it could appear that Strum has got itself lost.

One curious thing (again, relevant to operating in a sequencer environmet) is that the note-on velocity of notes driving the strumming engine seems to influence the sort of strum you get. That is, it seems to override the Velo/Time settings. This is potentially very useful.

I like the results I am getting, but inside a sequencer I have to work more slowly and carefully than usual.

ok but not sure it's what i have here .

I DON't GET IT PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME !
i have nylon strum
i don't want to use the pattern mode or inside sequencer.
i want to send chords and up/dwn with cubase only

i tried everything but always the pattern mode is playing this is madness.
i tried strum button / pattern button (don't understand if strum visible means we are in strum are if i would get strum by clicking it this is always missconception here)

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”