I need an invoice of my purchase

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

I've just bought my first library in your site, and I was expecting to receive an official invoice of my purchase.
I've bought the item in the name of a company in Spain, and I don't know even where your company is located.

I'm really surprised as well that you don't offer any way to communicate with your support team in your website. In fact, there is no way to write you a ticket there, there is no forum, there is no contact from, nothing at all.

Honestly, it is very strange, and it something I had not seen before, and it does not offer me any confidence.

Please, Could you kindly tell me where can I find the official invoice of my purchase?

Thanks!

Is there someone there to answer my question?

Thanks!

Well yes, I second this, you don't get a formatted (pdf) professional looking invoice, but at least you got a sales receipt via email, right? What information is missing there that you need?

I believe that Ilya is in Western Russia.
He has an area on his site where you can contact him and/or open a support ticket if you wish.

He has always replied to me within a day or so.

Hi there,
thanks for your answer.

First to say that at least in my case, the website is not working, and I can not send any message. Just FYI, I'm programmer, so my level of understanding of how a website works is more than advanced. So, maybe, you can talk with your webmaster and solve this little problem in your website.

Regarding the invoice, I don't know how the things work in Russia, but I'm purchasing in the name of a company, and in Europe all the companies receive official invoices from all the companies. My company purchase many things outside Spain (my country), and not only in Europe, but in EEUU, Canada or South America, and all the times we buy something we receive an official invoice, which means a piece of paper with the logo of the company, the complete address of the company and its legal fiscal number, then the price of the items inside, the subtotal of the items, the taxes applied, and the Total to Pay amount.

I'm sure you have seen how looks an official invoice, I'm sure you have bought something sometime outside Russia. well, I need something official like those invoices you have received sometime. Do you understand me?

My company, and every company need these things to comply with our governments. So, Please, you will make me happy if you send me that invoice as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

During the four years of our site work flawlessly 24/7!
We always send the invoice to your request as soon as possible. If you want to get quick reply please create ticket on our website.

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”