Is Ilya still here?

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The last post by Ilya in this forum was on February 25. Since then, 15 new questions have been posted without any response from the developer. Has Ilya Efimov Production abandoned this forum? It is still linked from their website as the official support forum.

If anyone has opened a ticket or asked a question on Ilya's site in the last month or so, did you get any response? Thanks in advance for the information.

This forum is not official customer support. This is only a part of giant KVR forum platform for communication between musician around our products. We will answer your questions. However, if you want to get a quick response, please create ticket on our site. Usually we respond within a few hours :)

Efimoff wrote:This forum is not official customer support.
Please update your website. Under "Support" on the menu, there is an entry labelled "Forum". It sends your visitors here. To me, that means that KVR is a location for "official customer support". I am aware of the second entry under "Support" labelled "Ask A Question". Yes, that one works.

You're right! I've removed "forum" menu from "support". Sorry. I do not thought it can be confusing. Usually forums are not official support.

Efimoff wrote:You're right! I've removed "forum" menu from "support". Sorry. I do not thought it can be confusing. Usually forums are not official support.
Rather than removing the menu item altogether, it would be good to point it to a brief statement about your purpose in maintaining the KVR forum, plus the link. Visitors to your site should know the forum exists, but they should also know how you use it.

We have removed the link to the forum from the Support menu only! The main page contains a link to the forum. Please pay attention to the bottom menu. And please do not carp! ;) We can not support users through forums or social networks but we will try to do it.
I can guarantee that you will get an answer quickly, if you create a support ticket on our website only.

I am wondering what's going on. I purchased Accordeon more than 24 hours ago, opened a support ticket yesterday, and still no reply or sending of the download links. I know I may look too much in a hurry but this is quite unusual in the small world of plugin developers. Should I sit back and relax or start to worry?

i'm sure it'll be OK, just give it time. things happen.

that said, i've bought two libraries from Ilya, and all of them are available in my user account on his website. if you have an account, you should check whether you have your links already.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

What's weird is that in my account I read You have successfully checked out Order #... and I'm offered the only choice of deleting the order. However I got the PayPal confirmation of my money being sent to them, as well as a receipt email from Ilya's company. But no links.

What's weird is that in my account I read You have successfully checked out Order #... and I'm offered the only choice of deleting the order. However I got the PayPal confirmation of my money being sent to them, as well as a receipt email from Ilya's company. But no links.

if you press on your name (on the top of the page), you'd get to orders page. from there, if you press on the individual order, you'll get your download links.

EDIT: Image
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Thanks for trying to help. However it seems that my order is not considered as completed ("paid") in my user account, even though I've received emails from paypal and efimov (automatic receipt I presume) stating the contrary. The payment has been processed, the transactions list in my PayPal account leaves no doubt whatsoever.

well, wait for Ilya to get back to you then. nothing you can do here. maybe he's on vacation or something...

Update alert: Ilya replied today in a very pro and generous manner, and everything is now more than OK. :tu: :party:

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”