saving changed chords and project patches

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi Ilya (or anyone who has found out how to do the following):

In the Acoustic Guitar Strum manual, under Chord Editing, I read:

"You can change any chord to whatever you like. There is no restriction. This is
intentional because it will allow you to build a “project” patch where you can
assign complex chords to a single key."

I really am excited about this feature as many of my compositions play upon unusual (and sometimes unnameable) chord voicings.

Maybe I missed something, but I have several questions regarding chord editing whose answers I can't find in the manual --- (1) after I've built some unique chords, can they be renamed? (2) Are they saved somewhere without destroying the original chord? (3) How do i assign these (and "normal") chords to a single key? (4) Do the new chords reside in the "project patch" only? And finally, (5) How are "project patches" made and where do they get kept in my computer?

BTW, under "save" in "Chord Editing, this enigmatic paragraph appears:

"Save button
Сохранение своей библиотеки аккордов. Please notice that you сохраняете
не один аккорд, а всю библиотеку аккордов.
Don’t forget to hit APPLY !!!"

Maybe the answers to some of my questions are inside the above, but unfortunately my Russian is limited to "borscht" and "eta karandash" ;-)

Hi pookapooka,

Sorry for the very long wait for a response. We always reply to our customers within a few hours, if the request is sent on our website!
1. You can not rename the chord. The Strum knows 33 chord. Each chord has 4 guitar tab. You can switch between them. You can change any TAB and use it in the future.
for example, you play 4 notes - C-E-G-B and system recognizes Cmaj7 chord. But you need choose one of four positions before editing it. So do not you keep the chord you keep TAB.
2. You can always go back to the credit default tabs. Just save your change to file.
3. You can not assign a chord for a particular note. When you press one note the system will get major chord.
4-5. You can save your Tabs \ Chords to the file on your hdd(ssd) disc.

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”