Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

gavinian
KVRer

3 posts since 25 May, 2012, from Australia

Postby gavinian; Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:46 pm Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

Hi,
I am trying to buy the Nylon guitar but I can't because I have to "sign up" first. I can't sign up but because after three attempts there is no email sent to activate my account. I can't contact Ilya because I have to login it to submit a ticket. Can't log in etc etc etc. ?

Does anyone know of another way to contact the company?

Thanks
stein67
KVRist

116 posts since 30 May, 2013

Postby stein67; Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:08 pm Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

Facebook?
moi
KVRer

9 posts since 16 Sep, 2005, from Russia

Postby moi; Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:51 am Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

gavinian,

Please check spam folder in your email box. Usually activation letter ends up there.
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production
dbender
KVRist

182 posts since 26 Feb, 2007

Postby dbender; Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:14 pm Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

Me too, am in the same situation. Frustrating, not even an email link available at the website. And he has no account here so can't PM him here.

And, no, never got the activation email, and, yes, have checked all spam and junk folders. Would like to buy before sale expires 12/6. Very frustrating.

Has anyone gotten their activation email, and if so, on what date? and, how long after you created the account at the website?
moi
KVRer

9 posts since 16 Sep, 2005, from Russia

Postby moi; Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:29 pm Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

dbender,

I'm Ilya's representative and would gladly help you. The activation email comes almost right away. If you don't find it in the spam folder, my suggestion would be to register another email box - say from Yahoo or Gmail. Let me know if it helps.
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production
dbender
KVRist

182 posts since 26 Feb, 2007

Postby dbender; Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 am Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

Thanks, Moi. Using a gmail address worked. Bought Fretless Bass and Modern bass.

BUT --

The site says Fretless Bass works with Kontakt 4.2.4. However, it won't open in Kontakt 5.3.0. (Modern Bass does open and work in Kontakt 5.3.0)

I've submitted a support request on the site to please send me the nki file for Fretless Bass that will open and work in Kontakt 5.3.0.

I'm reiterating this here to you Moi to make sure this gets attended to, since you're an official representative of Ilya Efimov Production.
AKJ
KVRAF

1799 posts since 1 Mar, 2004

Postby AKJ; Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:54 am Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

that's strange. I bought those products last year and they were in Kontakt 4 Format as advertised ...
Aryaroman
KVRian

741 posts since 17 Feb, 2015

Postby Aryaroman; Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:07 pm Re: Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

Did you manage to solve it?

Moderator: Efimoff

Return to Ilya Efimov Production