Kirnu - Cream pre-release 2

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The info window (click on Cream logo) should show "v1.0.0 pre release 2". If not, just download the installer again with the link in your mail you received.

EDIT:
The installer should have "pre_release_02" in the filename!
Last edited by PepeLopez on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

64bit Plugin wird leider nicht in Studio One gefunden(Windows 8 64bit).
Wenn ich den Namen des Plugins änder wird es erkannt aber dann beim laden steht (Laden des Plugins ... fehlgeschlagen). Die 32bit Version von Kirnu Cream funktioniert aber wenn ich es über JBridge in Studio One laufen lass.

Sorry das ich auf deutsch schreibe. Vielleicht kann es ja Jemand übersetzen. :)

Paragonfx wrote:64bit Plugin wird leider nicht in Studio One gefunden(Windows 8 64bit).
Sorry das ich auf deutsch schreibe. Vielleicht kann es ja Jemand übersetzen. :)
I understand german, so you may write in german. However, Studio One has several issues, you may check the other thread for further information. I hope it will be fixed soon.

@Paragonfx, das liegt weder an Cream noch Studio One sondern an Windows 8 64, da sind die Regeln noch ein bisschen strenger als unter Win 7 64bit. Du musst Studio One 64bit als Adninistrator starten, dann funktioniert Cream.

Am einfachsten rechte auf die StudioOne.exe, dann auf den Reiter Kompatiblität und dann unten bei Programm als Administrator ausführen das Häckchen setzen.

Sehr merkwürdig wenn ich Studio One im Adminstrationmodus laufen lasse funktioniert es auch nicht. Wenn ich dann aber den Namen Kirnu - Cream_x64.dll in Cream - Kirnu_x64.dll änder wird es auch in Studio One erkannt.

Ändert man den Namen Kirnu - Cream_x64.dll in Kirnu -Cream_x64.dll wird im Plugin Browser von Studio One nur -Cream_x64.dll angezeigt ohne Kirnu davor.

Please keep the discussion in English. My German is not so good.

Thanks for the report. We'll change the plugin name in the next release.

-Arto

Kirnu wrote:We'll change the plugin name in the next release.
The plugins filename !! :)

giftculture wrote:
I registered yesterday or the day before and downloaded using the links provided in the email, but the version number according to cmd-i is 1.0.0 - I'm hoping that maybe the link in the email was stale or that I somehow got the older version of the plugin - Arto mentioned that v 1.0 had issues with access rights...
Arto got in touch with me and we are doing some testing - initial results are positive - didn't want to leave the thread hanging without an update. I really appreciate his quick response...

giftculture wrote:
giftculture wrote:
I registered yesterday or the day before and downloaded using the links provided in the email, but the version number according to cmd-i is 1.0.0 - I'm hoping that maybe the link in the email was stale or that I somehow got the older version of the plugin - Arto mentioned that v 1.0 had issues with access rights...
Arto got in touch with me and we are doing some testing - initial results are positive - didn't want to leave the thread hanging without an update. I really appreciate his quick response...
Version 2 mac installer doesn't contain any presets folders. That caused the problems.

I'll release new version soon.

nexussynth wrote:i am very much enjoying this plugin. so far it is the best arpeggiator yet..and i have them all.

I agree... best plug-in arpeggiator yet... I have been wanting one single full featured arp for some years...

being able to strum the chords, ability to tie notes w/portamento and groove import are the things I would like to see added down the road

hi,

if you can keep the midi cc number in the cc tab.
when i play several track with lot of different cc.
it's difficult to remember which one is the current

otherwise i like the program . before cream , i used several chained instance of kirnu arp with piz midi chord for sequencing.

i sequence midi cc with stormgate3 too. it will be a dream if you could include this interface for the midi CC ( in cream 2 ?)

thanks for your work and for the price of the software

Alex

Still not workinkg on SSE1 cpu's! Blehh :cry:
PIII (SSE1) 1200 MHz | ASUS TUSL2-c | 512 MB | M-Audio Audiophile 196 | WXP

More questions about Cream.

1. Can it output over lapping notes? Pretend the diagram below is a piano roll:

Code: Select all

G3         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
E3     XXXXXXXX    XXXXXXXX
C3 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  XX  XX
Can Cream create a pattern something like that? The C3 is a whole note, the E3 are 2 half notes but the first E3 starts after the C3. I hope this makes sense.

2. How many presets are included?

pdxindy wrote:being able to strum the chords, ability to tie notes w/portamento and groove import are the things I would like to see added down the road
+1

chardin wrote:More questions about Cream.

1. Can it output over lapping notes? Pretend the diagram below is a piano roll:

Code: Select all

G3         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
E3     XXXXXXXX    XXXXXXXX
C3 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  XX  XX
Can Cream create a pattern something like that? The C3 is a whole note, the E3 are 2 half notes but the first E3 starts after the C3. I hope this makes sense.

Yes, you could do that... you would use more than 1 track... in some cases, easier just to use midi clips in your host I think...

Return to “Kirnu”