Cream 1.0.8 Released

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kirnu - Cream

Dear Kirnu - Cream customer,

A new version Kirnu Cream v1.0.8 has been released.
Please use the download link you received in your confirmation mail to download it.
If the downloaded file is the old version please clear your browser cache and try again.

Cream 1.0.8

- New: MIDI FX plugin for Locig X
- Improved overall loop playing problems
- Improved AU plugin MIDI connection scheme. Cream connects automatically to the first IAC Bus it finds.

- Kirnu Dev Team

Kirnu wrote:Dear Kirnu - Cream customer,

- New: MIDI FX plugin for Locig X
Wow! Wonderful!! :) :) :)

Thanks for this release, but I'm still not able to automatize start and end loop position for each step control (for both VST and AU versions). Is it a bug or a feature that still have to be implemented?
BtW I chose Kirnu Cream for its ablity to automatize almost all parameter, even each single step value. I hope the automatization of this important feature (start and end loop points for each step control) will be enabled in next release.

Thanks again
Gabriel

Thanks for update
now the fl loop bug is gone, nice
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Thanks

Haven't downloaded the demo but can someone confirm it works in S1?

dalor wrote:Haven't downloaded the demo but can someone confirm it works in S1?
playback without loop function is ok, but after each loop playback start, first chord was played without arpg functionality.

Hermu wrote:
playback without loop function is ok, but after each loop playback start, first chord was played without arpg functionality.
Thank you for your reply!! Is this reported and going to be fixed? (Silly question really but I haven't heard of this company before so I don't know what their view on reports like these is?).

dalor wrote:
Hermu wrote:
Thank you for your reply!! Is this reported and going to be fixed? (Silly question really but I haven't heard of this company before so I don't know what their view on reports like these is?).
i have reported:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=390627

Hermu wrote:
dalor wrote:
Hermu wrote:
i have reported:
I can't reproduce this behaviour in my tests. Can you send me a ST1 project file where this problem occurs.
Please send it to kirnuarpatgmaildotcom

-Arto

same here with logic X as midi fx on my Mac (i think this problem is since version 1.04??

Kirnu wrote:
Hermu wrote:
dalor wrote:
Hermu wrote:
i have reported:
I can't reproduce this behaviour in my tests. Can you send me a ST1 project file where this problem occurs.

-Arto
project file was sended today to kirnuarpatgmaildotcom

Windows 8 64 bit
4 GB Ram
Cream v1.0.8 - Preset: init
Studio One v2.6.0

on my pc with Windows 8 64bit i have tested with 32bit and 64bit Studio One and after first loop start, every loop starts without first chord arpg functionality.

on another pc with Windows 8 32bit loop playing is ok, but if you start playback within last chord, also loop starts without first chord arpg functionality.

This crashes my logic 9.1.8 and my ableton 9.0.6 using OSX 10.7.5 and my other studio tower 10.6.8.
it crashes both program when i try to put the plugin in... i am reverting back to 1.0.7.
Nehalem 8 Core. 16 GB Memory, 4 TB drives. Logic Pro & Abelton 8. Motu 24 i/o Firewire, 2 x 24 inch Mac Monitors, Mackie HR8mk2, Yamaha HS 80M, Apogee Ensemble, Mashine, Kore2, Virus TI, Supernova2, Poly Evolver Keyboard!!!

Hermu wrote:
Kirnu wrote:
Hermu wrote:
dalor wrote:
Hermu wrote:
i have reported:

-Arto
project file was sended today to kirnuarpatgmaildotcom

Windows 8 64 bit
4 GB Ram
Cream v1.0.8 - Preset: init
Studio One v2.6.0

on my pc with Windows 8 64bit i have tested with 32bit and 64bit Studio One and after first loop start, every loop starts without first chord arpg functionality.

on another pc with Windows 8 32bit loop playing is ok, but if you start playback within last chord, also loop starts without first chord arpg functionality.
Same Problem with Cubase 7.5 (64 Bit) + Kirnu Cream 1.0.8 (64 Bit). When I set the loop some ticks before the chord starts, there ist no problem. :(

I'm wondering why there is no kirnu update since Oct 10,

i can confirm this bug in Cubase, logic, Studio One Pro and Ableton live... (Mac OS Mavericks)

Return to “Kirnu”