Kirnu crashes Logic Pro X

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kirnu crashes Logic Pro X..

Kirnu Version actual and Logic Pro Version too.

Logic,s Validation of Kirnu crashes Logic completely. Does it is known ? Need some help pls

Regards

DJDaCapo wrote:Kirnu crashes Logic Pro X..

Logic,s Validation of Kirnu crashes Logic completely. Does it is known ? Need some help pls

Regards
I might have the same problem but with Cubase 6 and Windows. How is the problem shown? In my case I want to embeed Cream in a Midi Track and as soon as I've chosen it, Cubase freezes and no more action is possible. How does Logic crash?

Hopefully someone of the Support will read it...

Best regards,
Olivier

Logic Pro X Validation will not even pass thru...but it happens to some Plugins...the Workaround for it was always to go to Plugin Manager and start the Validation manually. But when i do it, Logic crashes completly ..

Now i know why the Plugin is so cheap, the Support from Developer is nothing. I had to safe the Money better...on Friday i will call my Layer to care of it. I earn Money with Music and do not have so much time, like the Cream Company..

DJDaCapo wrote:Now i know why the Plugin is so cheap, the Support from Developer is nothing. I had to safe the Money better...on Friday i will call my Layer to care of it. I earn Money with Music and do not have so much time, like the Cream Company..
You should contact the dev directly as he might not read this: kirnuarp[at]gmail.com That's from their website, which should be the first place to look for support.

DITTO
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

DJDaCapo wrote:Kirnu crashes Logic Pro X..
Let me mention, that not every LogicX user has such problems. In fact, just you atm. Please use primarily use the support mail address for such reports, we'll take a look into it!

DJDaCapo wrote:Logic Pro X Validation will not even pass thru...but it happens to some Plugins...the Workaround for it was always to go to Plugin Manager and start the Validation manually. But when i do it, Logic crashes completly ..
If you can send us the validation log file we can see what the problem is with your system.

Thanks,
-Arto

Return to “Kirnu”