Can I tie notes with Kirnu Cream?

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's up guys. I've been trying to figure out how to tie notes with Cream and can't seem to find a way to do this. Can someone tell me if this is possible? Thanks!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:What's up guys. I've been trying to figure out how to tie notes with Cream and can't seem to find a way to do this. Can someone tell me if this is possible?
There is a workaround that may, or may not, work for you:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=381104

Orbit-50 wrote:What's up guys. I've been trying to figure out how to tie notes with Cream and can't seem to find a way to do this. Can someone tell me if this is possible? Thanks!

.-.

It is not possible to tie notes in Cream...

firepile wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:What's up guys. I've been trying to figure out how to tie notes with Cream and can't seem to find a way to do this. Can someone tell me if this is possible?
There is a workaround that may, or may not, work for you:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=381104
That example is not for tying notes, it is for holding one note for a duration while other notes play. Which is exactly what multiple tracks are great for (among other things).

Tying notes though, is like legato playing. The pitch will change as set in the step but notes will not be re=triggered.

For an example, see the arp in Zebra. It is a polyphonic arp and you can tie notes and even have portamento on the tied notes.

Thank you very much for your help guys. I guess it doesn't tie notes. Hopefully this will happen in the future.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Return to “Kirnu”