NoteRelease Button Automation in Logic Pro X

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I am pretty new with Logic and Cream. I saw a Video, that it is possible to automate say "Note Release" Button parameter in DAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnkKd0U58zg

Could somebody point me how to do this in Logic Pro X?

Many thanks

Darius

Hi again,

I found the way, how to automate MIDI FX, but it seams to be not working with Cream. What I can do is to put automation mode to "Touch" and then turn knobs or buttons on the control and Logic records. I tried this with several MIDI FX plugins. When I add say original Logic Arpeggiator to the track it immediately appears in the automation menu, but when I add Cream, it does not. And also Logic does not respond to any changes in the Cream window.

What could be a problem. Is it some configuration issue, or a bug? Thanks.

Darius

Hi once again

It might be that these parameters are not properly exposed to the Logic. There is a button in Logic on every plugin window where I can switch the view of the plugin between Editor/Controls. When in Editor mode, it shows actual plugin window, and when in Controls - shoes a list of parameters. For Cream that list is empty.

Thanks
Darius

On the other hand Cream instrument plugin publishes way too many parameters. It took several minutes to scan trough them when I first installed the instrument, or now if I set it as the track instrument and try to access automation track properties it takes again couple of minutes and I see spinning wheel. I see many of them with similar names.

Thanks

Return to “Kirnu”