humble plea

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trying to load Cream x64 in Bitwig is a slow process. Trying to remember to add a midi note pitch shifter (to be able to play the "pattern changing notes" without changing patterns) is another flow stopper.

Is there anything that I can do to speed up the load time of the plugin?

And, I guess I'm requesting a "disable pattern change" option. I know that there's obvious work-arounds, but having paid for this, I hope we can request features? (I see others have requested this, as well)

Again, a humble plea!

powermat wrote:Trying to load Cream x64 in Bitwig is a slow process.
No, it's a Bitwig issue!
powermat wrote:And, I guess I'm requesting a "disable pattern change" option. I know that there's obvious work-arounds, but having paid for this, I hope we can request features? (I see others have requested this, as well)
You can disable the control zone with the next update! It's that what you want, don't you?

PepeLopez wrote:
powermat wrote:Trying to load Cream x64 in Bitwig is a slow process.
No, it's a Bitwig issue!
Ok, then, what can I tell them to have them fix it? Can I have their support contact you, directly? Can I just mention the issue in a support request to them (that assumes that you know what the issue is, the technical reason)?

PepeLopez wrote:
powermat wrote:And, I guess I'm requesting a "disable pattern change" option. I know that there's obvious work-arounds, but having paid for this, I hope we can request features? (I see others have requested this, as well)
You can disable the control zone with the next update! It's that what you want, don't you?
And YES!!! AWESOME!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :wheee: :hyper: :clap: :hyper: :love: :hyper:

:hyper:

Return to “Kirnu”