Random stuck notes and other bugginess.

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm getting random stuck notes when I try to use the full version of Cream. It doesn't seem to matter if I have "Note Release" on or off. Usually the note will unstick if I hit a key a few times, but sometimes it won't unstick and I have to delete the track and start over. This is completely unusable for me. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Well, oddly enough I tried pairing up SampleTank 3 with Cream and it's been working fine for over half an hour. But when I try to use Rapture or Firebird I get stuck notes all the time. Are there maybe some synth settings that I might need to change to get stable behaviour with Cream? Also, I've been working in Mixcraft 7 which is still in beta and the ability to send midi to other vst's is a new feature for Mixcraft. Dunno if maybe that has something to do with it.

Have you tried PIZMIDI's stucknotekiller? It's a free VST plugin that you can put before the synth plugin.

I think that playing with the gate length(s) you can get overlapping notes, which might confuse some synths...

Return to “Kirnu”