Kirnu Cream 1.2 Released

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried to reproduce this with Cubase Elements 6 but didn't succeed.
I guess they have changed the MIDI implementation in v8 as always.

-Arto

Ok. just finished playing with Cream (demo). very very nice. I see 4 tracks. nice. I am in an init patch, in transpose. it will play my single note repeated set to 1/16. the next things I intuitively expected was some kind of record feature where i could enter in transposition around the base note (i guess) and have that recorded. think Doefer Schaltwerk. both over-dub and by-step record. so that as cream is running, I can play in essentially a sequence. i suppose there could be both: record-in to transpose, around a base note. and record into the sequencer, both over-dub and step modes (over-dub follows the play head, step just advances to the next step). and with 8 tracks its basically a Schaltwerk plug in and for that I'd buy it with no question. as is... still will need to mess with it.

The hold transpose is a nice feature!

Awesome !
Thanks Arto, I love this VST soooo much... It's really high on the MUST HAVE list.

Keep up the good work !

When does the plugin boutique sale on Cream end?

It ends March 18

-Arto

Was anyone able to buy Kirnu at PluginBoutique on the 18/03 at sale price?
Even though the emails sent by them said that it would end on the 18/03, it was over on the 17/03,
weird no?

I would like a registered Kirnu Arp download link for the full version. My name is Sam Abate. I have the serial number for Kirnu Arp.

Thanks. Maybe you could email me the link at sa2k@icloud.com or private message it on KVR.

-Sam
My YOUTUBE slideshows, etc. - https://www.youtube.com/user/samabate2k

Synapse2k wrote:I would like a registered Kirnu Arp download link for the full version. My name is Sam Abate. I have the serial number for Kirnu Arp.

Thanks. Maybe you could email me the link at sa2k@icloud.com or private message it on KVR.

-Sam
Please contact our support: support at kirnuarp dot com

Hi, Arto... Just splunk down for Cream, which it really is... quite marvelous. You've created a lovely creature. I am getting periodic crashes in Sonar Platinum. Thus far I'm just diddling around, beginning to go thru the manual, but I've had a couple crashes in the past several hours. Just now I crashed Sonar while playing around with the hold, sync, and bypass buttons. No biggy because I :love: it but thought I'd mention it. Don't know if you have a bug reporting system or if this is the place. When I can replicate what causes a crash I will let you know.

Just curious if you have Sonar and have tested it? There are a few users on the forum so I might post there and see how things are going once I get through and better understand things. I'm just excited that once I sorted it out it's a breeze to bring up in Sonar. Now's the hard part...learning to use it. Not really excited by note changes but arps and possibilities for creating ostinatums for orchestra have me excited... now just to find the time! Got too many new goodies and time is precious!

Anyways, great creation my friend... would love more arps and patches when you get out of bug mode. Peace, bro!
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

Hi,
Could you contact directly to support at kirnuarp.com so we can start the process of fixing those crash bugs.

-Arto

Return to “Kirnu”