XSRDO Doppler Modular

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

This is the new Doppler Modular System VSTi.
Please feel free to test it out and comment on any bugs or suggestions for improvements.

You can download the latest version for free from my blog.
http://xsrdo.blogspot.co.uk/

Image Image

Kirsty :)

:love: :hyper:
Thanks a lot Kirsty! :tu:

Hi Kristy, I cannot load your beta. Please check the link.

kx77free wrote:Hi Kristy, I cannot load your beta. Please check the link.
Still works for me here in Austria...
Adblocker or something?

Working here. Thanks Kirsty.

Thanks

YOu should really post this in the instument forum
I can't believe how unoticed it is :)

Totolitoto wrote:Thanks

YOu should really post this in the instument forum
I can't believe how unoticed it is :)
I might do that when I hit v1.0

Updated to V0.96

- Fixed a bug with selector switches
- Added dezipper filter to all knobs for a smoother response
- Arp and Digital sequencer can now be used together for some odd sequence effects. Both clocked from DAW BPM
- Minor GUI alterations

It is looking great.

I do love the "skin" variants.
If you need some "true brushed aluminum" looks for the rack units plates, just tell me about the templates measures and the file format (extensions you prefer) and I'll gladly setup other skin variants.

By the way, is it possible to add an option to choose the skins from a drop down list (or something like that), instead of having two different packed/skin versions?

Humm... where is the Sinusoidal Waveform VCO?
I only see one VCO with PULSE, SAW and TRI waves.

Works fine with FL12, love it :party:
I miss some modules from the predecessor.
Chaining Sequencermodules with sequencercontrol, for example.
Maybe they come bit by bit
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

@Ben
Currently 'skinning' is disabled, but if you want to make your own I can upload all the skin files for you to modify then send back to me and I will compile a version for you.
I am a bit pushed for space on the VCO module to add a sine switch but I'll see what I can do.
Alternatively I could add a 2nd VCO with sine + two other wave shapes. I've been looking at the SharkTooth waveform :?: and perhaps FM

@ZXOxo67
I was never quite happy with the Patchwork Modular sequencer stage so I've been trying out some other sequencer options. It's all a work in progress. maybe I'll do it, maybe not.

Working great for me. Thanks Kristy!

David

kirsty roland wrote:@Ben
Currently 'skinning' is disabled, but if you want to make your own I can upload all the skin files for you to modify then send back to me and I will compile a version for you.
I'm sorry for the late reply.
I was away for a while, working on something else. :-).
Thanks for the kind offer, (regarding the skin) but for now, the most important task is to test this "beast" and try to get the most out of it. :-)
kirsty roland wrote: I am a bit pushed for space on the VCO module to add a sine switch but I'll see what I can do.
Alternatively I could add a 2nd VCO with sine + two other wave shapes. I've been looking at the SharkTooth waveform :?: and perhaps FM
Alright.... why not create modules that "take-up" two slots space instead of one slot? ;-)
In real hardware modular world, it is very standard to see those.

Ohhhh..... I see that you've gone that way already. Woa. Fantastic job. (the sequencer print screen).
I do prefer this kind of analog sequencer look.

Hi Kirsty!
I saw you provide a new link to version 0.99.3 on your blog page and downloaded it.
Under 'Effects' I only have 'Delay' available in this version. Seems like a bug?
And how would one get the light skin variant with this version?
Besides this, what's new compared to 0.96?
So far I saw that many modules have additional functionality.
Not sure if it is intentional, but in previous version one could only add e.g one 'Delay' (If used, that module got grayed out). Now it is possible to add more effects of the same type.
Also it is not anymore possible to drag a module slightly before another to rearrange them. Is this by design?
I found it more convenient in previous version (In current version I have to first move a module to some free space, then move the other module to the now free space where the previous module was and then move the first module where the second was...)

Thanks for the update and cheers!
Patrik

Return to “Modular Synthesis”