HELP ... ive been inVECTed !!

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for those few who are interested :D ...

a couple of sound snippets from inVECTion ... the tg33-inspired vector synth im building with synthedit at the moment ...

... both are straight from the synth ... no effects [the synth has none built-in at the moment either :wink: ] ... no mastering other than normalisation ...

bass
pad

... cheers :? rob

WOW! WOW! WOW! That sounds freakin' great! Particularly the pad sound. It's got the "movement" of a TG33 or P-VS, but with a quality all its own. Nice work!
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

Yeah excellent one, this sounds really cool, any idea how long we have to wait for this beauty?
" He's not the mesiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

chrissill ...

i hope to get an [early .. and rough ... ] beta out soon ... maybe during the week ... probably next weekend though ... if you whack me an email you can have a crack with the current alpha if you want [SHOCKING GUI AND NO DOCUMENTATION ALERT :!: :!: ] ...

... glad you like the sound of it :D ...

It sounds a bit like...... errmmm....... ULTRAN ! :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

crim ... i dont have [and have never KNOWINGLY heard] ultran ... but since there are loads of us without orion plat surely we need a soundalike :?: ...

besides ... i kinda take that as a BIG compliment ... if i can build something even a quarter as good [judging from peoples responses] as that monster that rich has built ill be a VERY happy bunny :D ...

ps ... unlike ultran ... inVECTion allows you to EASILY use ANY .wav files in its 2 [from the oscilator total of 4] waveplayer modules :D :wink:
Last edited by pHz on Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eXpeRIMentFOUR wrote:besides ... i kinda take that as a BIG compliment ...
It was clearly meant as such ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

thx m8 ... i got a lot to live up to now though :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Rob, i finally found some free time to go and download Invection from the link you sent me by mail and it's not there! Please help me! I was really looking forward for a session with your beast!!!! :cry: :cry:

thatll be cos ive uploaded a new alpha version since yesterday tris :D ... url in your mailbox now ...

I guessed that this would have been the case Rob! Going to get it right now!!!! :D A swift response if I ever saw one! :D :D

AH! Rob, still doesn't work! Maybe you made a [gulp!] mistake while writing the address?! :D

Rob, had a listen to the MP3 examples - sounds ferkin' great! As Scot's already pointed out, it definitely has the kind of timbral "movement" you'd expect from a vector-based synth. Go for it! :D

tris ... new mail :wink: ... i had a lower-case 't' in that address when it wanted an upper-case one :roll: ...

andy ... thx for the comments ... watch out for the beta ...

Hi Rob
I was trying to get your easy Soundfont player to work in Sonar 2XL with FXPansions adapter and I can not get it to see the plugin ....Any ideas on this.
Thanks
Paul

Return to “Modular Synthesis”