HELP ... ive been inVECTed !!

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

paul ... hmmmnnn ... wierd one ... i dont have sonar so its a toughie to check ... perhaps some very kind soul who does could take a look ... SCOT :?: ...

if not i guess ive got a BIG demo download and install session coming up of all the big sequencers just for testing :( ... ah well ... the price of being a [very amateur] developer i guess :D :roll: :? ...

... cheers :? rob

I'm on it, boss...! :D
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

what service :D :D :D

how COOL is this place :?: :D :?: 8) :?: :D :?:

Rob, this was part of the reason I asked folks to quote their system specs and VST hosts in the Betatester's Forum on the other site... :wink:

Have a looky see at who's got what in the sticky I posted....

Hi guys! I tested it with both VSTAdapter and DirectiXer, and it performed really well in both in Sonar 2 XL...Weird. Maybe you should try to download it again, and re-install it?
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

you know andy ... id competely forgotten about the betatesters section OVER THERE [and i think it was me who suggested it in the first place :roll: ] ...

... im off for a look and some pm.ing then i guess ...

thx scot ... excellent job m8 :wink:

paul ... guess that doesnt help much ... you tried any of the other plugs on my site for the same behaviour :?: ... the only difference is that the esef .dll was compiled on a different machine [same os ... same version of synthedit though so i dont see how that could make much difference ... give me a few minutes and ill compile and post a new .dll on this machine]

Paul, just out of interest - which version of the FXpansion wrapper are you using?

kay paul ... beta02 recompiled and available on my site ...

Okay ...just got home from work ...I see everyone has been playing all day :lol: :lol:
I will try again tonight here and get back to you.
I am using the latest version of the adapter.
Paul

Hi Rob
Okay I got that build of esef to work .... But i had to go into the Config window in the adapter and enable it manually ....for some reason the adapter would not allow it....and I also had to manually set the gui size as it kept coming up with no interface ....
Well it seems to be working now. But for some reason gave the adapter a bit of grief on the registering.
grunt worked no problem (on its own) and I will try to get Fontaminator to work later after work.
Thanks again for the Players.
Paul

paul ...

glad you got it to work 8) ... still not quite sure whats going on there :? ...

... keep me posted on the others yeah :?: ...

<deleted></deleted> Sorry, dumb idea! :oops:

andy ... all synths compiled on win xp pro with newest beta of synthedit [0.81] ... thats what i though might be the prob too cos the last version of esef was compiled on a different machine [same os and version of synthedit though] ... but i switched for a new version compiled on the same machine as the others and its still behaving odd for paul ... so ... who knows :?: :? :?:

[andyH] <deleted></deleted> Sorry, dumb idea!

too late :oops: :D :!:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”