Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
tomg
KVRAF
 
5704 posts since 5 Dec, 2003, from Mission Control

Postby tomg; Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 am

User avatar
wikter
KVRian
 
779 posts since 10 Oct, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby wikter; Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Well, ensembles are back again, aren't 'em?

http://sites.google.com/site/syncensembles

Please tell me someone how do the links work. It's working for me, but I'm logged @googlesites.
mn
KVRian
 
1446 posts since 27 Dec, 2003

Postby mn; Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 pm

I just got them OK, thank you. :)
Regards, Mike
Image
User avatar
wikter
KVRian
 
779 posts since 10 Oct, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby wikter; Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm

:wheee:
It got a long time to reorder everything... hope it happen a long time till a new edit needed
User avatar
twolegstoneworks
KVRian
 
1348 posts since 12 Jun, 2003, from Denmark

Postby twolegstoneworks; Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:54 am

wikter wrote:Well, ensembles are back again, aren't 'em?

http://sites.google.com/site/syncensembles

Please tell me someone how do the links work. It's working for me, but I'm logged @googlesites.


I cant download the files. IE keeps prompting me to download the htm file itself and not the files... ?
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks
User avatar
ew
KVRAF
 
9114 posts since 22 Jul, 2002, from Pequot Lakes, MN

Postby ew; Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 am

metal wrote:
wikter wrote:Well, ensembles are back again, aren't 'em?

http://sites.google.com/site/syncensembles

Please tell me someone how do the links work. It's working for me, but I'm logged @googlesites.


I cant download the files. IE keeps prompting me to download the htm file itself and not the files... ?

Use the open option, Torben- you'll get the page with the active links then.

ew
A spectral heretic...
User avatar
twolegstoneworks
KVRian
 
1348 posts since 12 Jun, 2003, from Denmark

Postby twolegstoneworks; Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am

ew wrote:Use the open option, Torben- you'll get the page with the active links then.

ew


Ahh.. :hihi: you just proved once again that the most obvious solution is always the most simple one. Thanks Eric!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks
Kriminal
Banned

Postby Kriminal; Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

has anyone got the ones from the Yahoo site? i dont really want to joni a group just to DL those just yet....
User avatar
wikter
KVRian
 
779 posts since 10 Oct, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby wikter; Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I collected almost everything I found everywhere during 2005-2007, I think that all the yahoogroups files are included (of course, I filtered the duplicated ensembles), but I'm not sure.
User avatar
dave dove
KVRian
 
806 posts since 31 Aug, 2007, from wales

Postby dave dove; Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 am

hey wikter

having trouble dloading ensembles
i get homesync download
but when i try ensembles link i get

This web page is not found.

No web page was found for the web address: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/me/Desktop/smensynth2.htm

More information on this error

am i doing something silly?

dave
User avatar
wikter
KVRian
 
779 posts since 10 Oct, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby wikter; Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 am

"Homesync" is part of the past, try this instead:

http://sites.google.com/site/syncensembles

And use right click to download if you're using IE. Firefox works fine.
gentleclockdivider
KVRian
 
1110 posts since 21 Mar, 2009, from gent

Postby gentleclockdivider; Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 am

Can someoone tell me how to open these files .
Sync modular doen't recognize them ...
Windos gives the extension 7z..?
None of the files have the extension .sme
help appreciated
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies
User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
 
26052 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 am

gentleclockdivider wrote:Can someoone tell me how to open these files .
Sync modular doen't recognize them ...
Windos gives the extension 7z..?
None of the files have the extension .sme
help appreciated


http://lmgtfy.com/?q=.7z
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."
gentleclockdivider
KVRian
 
1110 posts since 21 Mar, 2009, from gent

Postby gentleclockdivider; Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 am

Thanks ...already found out .
Never heard of this compression 7z thing ...anyway it works now
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies
Kriminal
Banned

Postby Kriminal; Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 am

winrar uzips 7z files
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Modular Synthesis