Updated: [Reaktor 5 & 6] Eminent-V 310 Strings Ensemble Emulation Original and MkII

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mutant wrote:Bump for every kvrer who doesnt have these great ensembles yet.
@Mutant: A really big THANX for bumping this thread!! I DL'ed this ensemble and WOW it sounds really great!

Tried it in a track I'm working on and it was the sound I was looking for…I just didn't know it until I heard this :P :phones:

Bump. My Christmas 2016 gift for the community. Please check the first page with the updated links and demos :D

Wow! Thanks for the unexpected gift, making this Xmas even merrier.

:tu: :phones: :tu:
바보

Thank you for the update. One of my all time favorite ensembles!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I'll add another thank you!

Thanks alienmachine. :)
Can't try it right now, but i am curious what was updated apart from the gui ?
Any change log somewhere for me to look at ?
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

@alienmachine

Glad to see you back bro. :)

You put me in the credits! :-o .... aww :hug:

Congrats on the release of this new version. I remember when we talked about it, long ago.

Btw, I was on your Soundcloud about a month ago and saw that you had done the Octave 4'/Salicional 8 sound from Oxy 7... hmmm what've you got up your sleeve? :wink:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Mutant wrote:Any change log somewhere for me to look at ?
From the download page of the ensemble:
- New and improved oscillators. I based them on the ones that came with Reaktor 6.
- New more modern interface colors.
- The ensemble now responds to the pitch wheel with a maximum range -/+24 semitones. NOTE: As this is an emulation of a divide-down circuitry where all registers and manuals share only one oscillator per note, the pitch bend affect all registers and manuals at the same time (Pedal, Lower and Upper)
- Master tuning knob added just in case. When trying to play along early Tangerine Dream records I became aware of its necessity! :-)
- Better filters from NI’s Core library.
- Dry/Wet mix knob added to the Chorus Unit.
- Chorus unit can have 2, 3 (default) and 4 delay lines.
- Better effects: I have modified the echo/delay unit to be true stereo and with less distortion. Still based on Michats Space Echo.
- Added a modified emulation inspired on the EHX Electric Mistress courtesy of ZooTook.
- Now you have the option of using three models of phase shifters: a) NI’s emulation of the EHX Small Stone b) Modified ZooTook’s versions inspired on the MXR Phase 100 and Phase 90. Select then using the three dots in the upper right side of the effect panel.
- Added a manual switch on the phase shifters. When it is engaged you can control the phase sweep manually with the Speed/Rate knob. Attach it to the modulation wheel for instant gratification!

HunterKiller wrote:@alienmachine

Glad to see you back bro. :)

You put me in the credits! :-o .... aww :hug:

Congrats on the release of this new version. I remember when we talked about it, long ago.

Btw, I was on your Soundcloud about a month ago and saw that you had done the Octave 4'/Salicional 8 sound from Oxy 7... hmmm what've you got up your sleeve? :wink:
Hey Hunter! Good to see you around the forums. It has been a while for me :)

Well, my idea was always to emulate the whole organ and I was playing with it a little bit the past 4 years. In the meantime a new product came: Jiggery-Pokery’s Combo 310. Sample based and for Reason (I bought right away :D). Nowadays, I haven't seen the necessity of doing it myself.

But when Reaktor 6 came I saw the opportunity to improve my original ensemble with the new Core modules, oscillators and filters. I believe that now it's closer to the original. I had to heavily modify the oscillators anyway. Reaktor 6 was kind of a bittersweet update for me: at first I was excited with Blocks, what you can do with them, until I discovered they are mono only and basically they are the old Instrument modules Reaktor has had for years.

Thanks for all the feedback you have gave me. BTW, I saw that Nightflight hasn't had the 64bit VST update. I hope it does as it is one of my favorites :D

Thanks. :)
The main ensemble page was unavailable when i first tried clicking on the link.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:Thanks alienmachine. :)
Can't try it right now, but i am curious what was updated apart from the gui ?
Any change log somewhere for me to look at ?
Hi there,

Thanks! I have added them in the first page :D

alienmachine wrote:BTW, I saw that Nightflight hasn't had the 64bit VST update. I hope it does as it is one of my favorites :D
Ah, I'm glad you said that. Yeah I too love that one, been using it quite a lot lately.

I've been trying to do something with NightFlight, which is to nail the right chorus modulation, because the default Eminent chorus settings in it are wrong. And it's been a bit of a bitch trying to get the right modulation speed and depth. So far I've noticed, no plugin has the right modulation that the real Eminent has. In the process, I made about 300 presets, and still going. :hihi:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Nice update!!

Will you update your Solina in a similar way? :)

EvilDragon wrote:Nice update!!

Will you update your Solina in a similar way? :)
Hi there,

I think I would not. ZooTook's String Machine MkII took its place :) https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... show/8085/

Much better than mine, specially on the envelope generator's behavior, as well as the sound in general. Also, you have Arturia's Solina-V as well.

Being a string machine junkie :hihi: myself, I may do something releated in the future, apart from the Eminent-V.

Thank you very much Alienmachine, but the eminent.ens doesn't work with REAKTOR 6.0 for Windows .
Only the Solina works, because you did eminent with 6.1 REAKTOR version.
I don't want to upgrade, is it possible for you to do it for an old version of REAKTOR ?
Thank you from France .

Return to “Modular Synthesis”