saving as vst in synthmaker CM

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i just started messing with synthmaker CM yesterday,but i cant seem to figure out how i save/export as vst?

i stared messing with synthmaker CM yesterday,im messing around with a dely type effect.

i have connected some different effects to the delay module,but when i try to save/export as vst,its only the delay module that gets saved as vst??

how do i do this?? :help:

They need to all be in a module. If they weren't, you could drag the mouse, highlight it all, and press that O thing to make em.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

thanks will try that out

Hey man,
Yep stick it all in one module and make sure you have stereo in and out pins. For VSTi you need a midi in pin and stereo outs. The option to export comes up on the module foot when you have the pins in place. If you get stuck send me your .osm.
Cheers

Yeah, it's got to be in a module. SMcm actually has Vst modules for both effects and instruments (in the toolbox on the left) with the various connectors already stuck on. Love/hugs.

And beware the "Vst Editor Open" component which has a bug not fixed till v1.1 (April 2008). The Boolean value it presents seems ok to me, but it sends an accompanying trigger pretty erratically, and (in my experience) never sends one to start with (ie. when first instanced and opened).

Fear not! The solution is to use its Boolean to gate a Ticker25 instead. If you need a single tick (trigger) just have it count or time itself before self-latching (typically with a trigger switch). A reliable Boolean can be formed by channelling the triggers from 2 such arrangements into an integer switch (with 0 and 1 connected as the triggerable values. [0 is the default state of course, so it doesn't actually need to be defined] ).

(duplicate deleted) :tu:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”