help me to understand

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys , can someone explain me why vst 'modular emulation' don t work the same way ? I mean softube modular is not the same way of patching of arturia modular V3 and U-he Bazille ? It is modular but why the way to patch them are different ? Thx.

Probably because they don't share the same Unit System, Also Arturia and Bazille are semi modular

hivkorn wrote:Hello guys , can someone explain me why vst 'modular emulation' don t work the same way ? I mean softube modular is not the same way of patching of arturia modular V3 and U-he Bazille ? It is modular but why the way to patch them are different ? Thx.
Have you informed the Modular Plugin Cable Implementation Standards Committee? They may want to take legal action.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Softube Modular conforms to IEEE 909090 Virtual Patch Cabling Management standard while Arturia adopted the earlier IEC808080 Cabling Organisation for Virtual Instruments specification. Harmonisation talks are under way but have bogged down in the vital "how much do the cables wobble when you mouse-over them?" discussion.

Now I understand, VAZ Modular halted sales not due to new VAT rules, but because their wireless paradigm ran afoul of the Modular Cable Cabal!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”