Reaktor 5 ensembles in R6

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do they work well? There's a lot of Reaktor 5 and older ensembles I'm interested in the user library, I want to buy R6 to use them but some of them are so old I fear they won't work.

Any experience with this? Do the older R5 ensembles work well in R6? :?:

Thank you.

Hello,
found nothing that does not work in R6 till today, its even possible to make blocks from old .ENS or .ISM.
best
jue
Located in the European Outback

jue wrote:Hello,
found nothing that does not work in R6 till today, its even possible to make blocks from old .ENS or .ISM.
best
jue
Thank you! This is good news! :party:

The only time I've seen an ensemble not work properly in Reaktor 6 is if it depends on external files (such as Stephan Becker's Virus M emulation), which could also in principle be some change in the way the Reaktor User Library stores files.

Barring that, I've found that anything that depends on Core structures still works for me, even ensembles from 11-12 years ago. The only thing you may have to do is readjust the position of Panel elements if it's a super old ensemble, due to changes in standard monitor resolution, etc. over the years.

I decided to buy Reaktor 6 but the factory library is missing even though it's been installed. Any idea why?

Edit: Got it! :)

SampleScience wrote:I decided to buy Reaktor 6 but the factory library is missing even though it's been installed. Any idea why?
Win 10 :
C>Users>Public>Public Documents>

don't know from Mac ...

experimental.crow wrote:
SampleScience wrote:I decided to buy Reaktor 6 but the factory library is missing even though it's been installed. Any idea why?
Win 10 :
C>Users>Public>Public Documents>

don't know from Mac ...
Yes, got it. I'm going to have fun today! :party: :tu:

SampleScience wrote:
Yes, got it. I'm going to have fun today! :party: :tu:
And tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and....!

:phones:
바보

Return to “Modular Synthesis”