Autodafe Module Pack for VCV Rack

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VCV Rack

thanks will consider your edits, thanks!

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but when i tried the drum mixer the volume was unreasonably loud. Even at low settings.

? strange.?
can you confirm if this happens only when you create it for the first time or maybe recall it from a saved patch?
I' m havin some problems sometimes when you reopen/recall a patch sometimes, I think I have fixed those....

Something new coming out in my latest release (available as soon as Rack. v.040 is out)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EqaQ5t-bO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EqaQ5t-bO8

I have put my sources so far on gitHub:

https://github.com/antoniograzioli

Updated version of my modules for Rack 0.40

http://www.autodafe.net/virtual-instrum ... dules.html

if you alredy downloaded them just log in to "Your Account" and download the updated version

Hi autodafe,

Thanks for thoses modules! It's nice to see a fast growing community around vcvrack.

Hope you don't mind some comments: I notice something though, the drums's volume seems to vary a lot soundwise. Some bd or snare a really low while others much louder.

A quick suggestion also for the sequencers in general: Anyway to see the number of steps in a subsequent update?
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

paradiddle wrote: Hope you don't mind some comments: I notice something though, the drums's volume seems to vary a lot soundwise. Some bd or snare a really low while others much louder.
It' something I have noticed..I have normalized all WAV samples before exporting them into my modules, but they are still quite different in volume...I was expecting them to be at the same level...

Well something's wrong. (you can use the scope in vcv to check them out) Maybe I can help somehow? I have the 200 drum machines archives. If you supply me with the names of the samples you used maybe I can look them up and clean them or so if you want.

tried to find the names on github but I guess thoses samples are imbedded in the header files.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

autodafe wrote:
paradiddle wrote: Hope you don't mind some comments: I notice something though, the drums's volume seems to vary a lot soundwise. Some bd or snare a really low while others much louder.
It' something I have noticed..I have normalized all WAV samples before exporting them into my modules, but they are still quite different in volume...I was expecting them to be at the same level...
Normalizing samples only lines up the peak levels, not the average/RMS levels. To make the drums sound like they are the same volume you need to match the average/RMS levels.

I will have to rework completely the Drum Pack.
Also, pitch changes when SampleRate is changed, and that's no good :-(

paradiddle wrote:Well something's wrong. (you can use the scope in vcv to check them out) Maybe I can help somehow? I have the 200 drum machines archives. If you supply me with the names of the samples you used maybe I can look them up and clean them or so if you want.

tried to find the names on github but I guess thoses samples are imbedded in the header files.
I used Audacity to normalize them (probably it doesn't normalize to avg RMS, or I didn't).
Yesm the samples are saved as raw data and embedded in the .h files...

Hi,

When I fill the trigger sequencer with the fill buttons left or below I can't turn the triggered steps off afterwards. ( Rack 0.5.0 )
Manually there is no problem.

PS: can you increase the range of the BPM clock? It's now max. 240BPM.

TRigger Seq: yes It's a nasty bug that appears only sometimes, not always. working on it

BPM CLock: yes, 240 is the maximum value, I can raise it ;-)

autodafe wrote:TRigger Seq: yes It's a nasty bug that appears only sometimes, not always. working on it

BPM CLock: yes, 240 is the maximum value, I can raise it ;-)
Same issue here
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Modular Synthesis”