Auddict Releases HEXERACT - The New Generation of Software Synth VST/AU/AAX 50% Off

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HEXERACT BY AUDDICT

THE NEW GENERATION OF SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER

Special BLACK FRIDAY Release - 50% Off!!

http://www.hexeractsynth.com

Available as a standalone app, VST/AU/AAX plugin on both windows and mac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9G_uKzS0M

http://www.hexeractsynth.com
Last edited by Auddict-audio on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is "organic" sampling?

Is there a code for the discount or is $100 the half price?

Edit: my eyes are now working...

Where’s the demo?

Listen to the video.

Thats what you get.

Exactly this :D

I am absolutely thrown away by the sound. They just have taken their orchestral stuff over to Avalon :D

I must say I wont go far without the manual with the "modul synth" functions and evrything else but the sounds of the presets are just a soundworld speaking for itself.

Only really uncomfortable thing so far (but maybe just my blindness): could not find a "master volume" for the whole sound and the presets, in my environment, are far too silent. But if I turn up the soundsources I will change the whole sound, thats not my intention.

Otherwise as stated: just dreamy, love the samples, love the sound, just something I was searching for :D :tu:

And I cant even imagine what this will be with additional presets and me (maybe :lol: ) understanding how to use it from the manual and additional vids :D

No walkthrough. No demo. No single sounds. And no sale dates?

Wtf?

You are not ni or spectrasonocs etc. We need more infos.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

No, they are NOT spectrasonics :phew:
As per usual, we won’t be unfair and announce or decide an end date before we feel there are plenty of videos and manuals to cater for everyone. Obviously we want to release a general overview, a manual (almost ready), and then we want to of course do all sorts of different videos on how the synth can perform in other genres and styles.

The music we have up now is very big and ambient, orchestral, film score-y, but hexeract can also create awesome hybrid and drier sounds, or dubstep wubs, or EDM plucks etc etc :) and we want to demonstrate this
From (more intensive discussion over there):

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... off.66720/

And NO, I have nothing to do with the guys, just once loved their solo flute and now just impressed from this one cause it is just something REALLY new in all this friday sales stuff...

Yeah and they have to prove and not just release something no one knows and hope they sell automatically.

Ni etc can do something like that cause u know they wont abandon, improve etc. Nprmally. But here u dunno what u get and if the dev is reliable.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

tatanka wrote:No, they are NOT spectrasonics :phew:
As per usual, we won’t be unfair and announce or decide an end date before we feel there are plenty of videos and manuals to cater for everyone. Obviously we want to release a general overview, a manual (almost ready), and then we want to of course do all sorts of different videos on how the synth can perform in other genres and styles.

The music we have up now is very big and ambient, orchestral, film score-y, but hexeract can also create awesome hybrid and drier sounds, or dubstep wubs, or EDM plucks etc etc :) and we want to demonstrate this
From (more intensive discussion over there):

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... off.66720/

And NO, I have nothing to do with the guys, just once loved their solo flute and now just impressed from this one cause it is just something REALLY new in all this friday sales stuff...
Thank you Tatanka, was just about to post the same thing, very interesting synth!

Listening and reading specs, I would say just another, certainly nice, subtractive modular synth. "New Generation" has yet to come. This one isn't, as far as I can see, even if there are some well designed details which could make a difference.
New Generation synths are for example BT Phobos, NI Form and alike...
It does sound nice though, but others do as well. Give any other good synth into the hands of the designers who made the video sounds, they will be able to do so...

It is based on Hise, which is open source GPL. That means, technically it is comparable to Kontakt instruments. As the programmer of Hise has also a licensing modell which allows commercial usage, this can create an "new generation market" for sound designers. That would be beneficial, because if you did not buy Kontakt, a lot of the Kontakt based instruments can't be used. In this regard the term "New Generation" would be correct...;-)
Hise could also lead to a new generation of freebies... Praise to Hise and its programmer...
(Edit)
Mr. Hart is actually the author of Hexeract and Hise, they have an identical author. I didn't realise that on first sight...;-)
Buying Hexeract would be also a donation for the Hise developement. Hise certainly has potential especially being open source...

New generation of synth and new generation of promo? :D loooooooool

Buy and get surprised! Rofl

Hi everyone - Dorian from Auddict here

We'll be releasing some preset building next, starting from some more simply on-the-surface stuff, and then getting into the more complex level of synthesis that HEX can do, which isn't immediately obvious, particularly as the GUI is pretty new and unconventional.
Tj Shredder wrote:It is based on Hise, which is open source GPL. That means, technically it is comparable to Kontakt instruments. As the programmer of Hise has also a licensing modell which allows commercial usage, this can create an "new generation market" for sound designers. That would be beneficial, because if you did not buy Kontakt, a lot of the Kontakt based instruments can't be used. In this regard the term "New Generation" would be correct...;-)
Hise could also lead to a new generation of freebies... Praise to Hise and its programmer...
(Edit)
Mr. Hart is actually the author of Hexeract and Hise, they have an identical author. I didn't realise that on first sight...;-)
Buying Hexeract would be also a donation for the Hise developement. Hise certainly has potential especially being open source...
Christoph and I worked very closely in the development of Auddict's HEXERACT, which involved Christoph tailoring the engine in many ways to accommodate HEXERACT's pretty demanding set of features (of which we still have a few ideas that we're considering pushing in for updates!).

The immediately clear sonic (but not only, by any means) difference between HEXERACT and any other sample based synths, is the way it treats each sample and each individual voice - the same way an actual sound would. It isn't akin to running an audio cable through a modular - a few examples of what it can do:

- each little voice has the ability to trigger and contain its own modulation values/parameters, much like a real synth would, meaning the "shape" of the sound and the way all modulators affect and behave, is very synth-like

- starting out with a very analogue sound (being samples) immediately bypasses the commonly mentioned and complained about difficulty of synths "sticking out in a mix". But after this, it is designed in a way - as mentioned in the point above - that it behaves, performs and has the sonic qualities and intricacies of a synth. This often resultsin - depending of course on which preset you use, or how you build your patch - a very analogue sounding sound

- Clever programming means that you have the ability to bump each oscillator up to eight voices. So loading an already thick and wide-sounding sampled instrument and doubling it up a few times, detuning the voices a little from one another, and using the "spread" function to spread across the stereo field can create very wide, very amazing lush sound-scape"y" sounds, in a similar way a soft synth would, but with the added depth of using samples. Usually, this would result in adverse phase cancellation, but HEX's internals allow you to set a phase "range" labelled as "start mod", where the waves will be randomly offset from eachother, allowing them to compliment eachother instead of cancel out... This has the added benefit of meaning that each time you play a note, it will be slightly different, so you have an added sense of randomness and an "organic" quality.

- per note feature - allows each little note to grab its modulation parameters and remain there - giving the possibility for "throwing" many voices out in random places over the stereo field - very good for soundscapes again. A video is coming on this, and it's written about more in the manual

Those are just a few things which are special about the synth, (one of my personal favourite things is the ability to create absolutely huge sounding basses using the included vintage synth waveforms, plus the filters on this sound very fat)

Aside from your normal and expected modulate-able parameters, (and we'll be covering all this in videos -hopefully one a day for a little while), you also have the ability to add multiple levels of FM, AM and filter-cutoff-FM synthesis, which, combined with the correct samples, in clever ways, can produce some absolutely stunning results.

Patch building videos to come soon! Will all be posted here

Two videos showing patch building in HEXERACT - Basic synthesis stuff first - pulsing bass and a sequenced soundscape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bobMbbxSfZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBMwmPjYz_Q

As the developers are on the thread - most important an first question for me is:
Is, or will Hexeract be MPE compatible, or can it at least do Voice per channel Midi mode?
This is THE required feature for me to buy any synth. If I can't play it expressively with a LinnStrument or Seaboard, its wasting its potential.

Tj Shredder wrote:As the developers are on the thread - most important an first question for me is:
Is, or will Hexeract be MPE compatible, or can it at least do Voice per channel Midi mode?
This is THE required feature for me to buy any synth. If I can't play it expressively with a LinnStrument or Seaboard, its wasting its potential.
+1

Return to “Modular Synthesis”