Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Ivan_C
KVRian

1057 posts since 11 Aug, 2004, from Marcoussis, France

Postby Ivan_C; Mon May 07, 2018 12:51 am Superbooth 2018 - Patch and Tweak book

Hello guys !

Just wanted to share a link to Patch & Tweak book Kickstarter project :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... is?lang=fr

It’s a book made by the author of Push Turn & Move, it’s all about modular synthesis, with tons of interviews from eurorack and software makers, so I thought you might be interested in backing it like me to get it at a good price :wink:
SLiC
KVRAF

2495 posts since 2 Dec, 2004, from North Wales

Postby SLiC; Mon May 07, 2018 1:04 am Re: Superbooth 2018 - Patch and Tweak book

It looks very nice but even the cheapest option comes in over 53 GBP (80 USD) so its certainly not cheap for a Kickstarter...think I will just buy a new Eurorack module instead ;-) That said, doesn't come out until October so may be a nice Xmas present from my wife (she never knows what to get me!) but I will wait for the normal release and distribution even if it costs a bit more...if a distributor gets them in the UK it will save on the expensive postage.
Current Gear: i7 Win 10 + Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, X32 Desk. Rubicon R8s, DM12, P8, Virus TI, System 1m, Korg ARP, P6, Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, MPC Live, OP-1, Mother 32, Dominion Club, Roland TD8 and HPD-20, Guitars, Basses and Amps

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Modular Synthesis