Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
zenophilix
KVRian

651 posts since 21 Apr, 2016

Postby zenophilix; Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm [Max4Live] Make live.tab Output Start at 1

Just recently started messing with Max.

I'm attempting to make a stereo filter, with switchable filter types on each channel. I've currently got the audio signal going into a gate~ 4, with an instance of live.tab to control it and send the audio signal to 4 different SVFs, each outputting a different filtertype.

What I've found, however, is that the gate responds to 1-4, whereas the live.tab is outputting 0-3, which means that if I select the second button, the first output is open; if I select the third tab, the second output is open.
I haven't been able to figure a way around this yet. Ideally, I'd need the live.tab to output a signal of 1-4, or have the gate respond to a signal of 0-3. I'd really like to stick with using the live.tab, as it seems like the most elegant way of switching filtertypes from a UI standpoint.

Would appreciate any help with this! :)
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.
pottering
KVRian

576 posts since 14 Dec, 2014

Postby pottering; Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:50 pm Re: [Max4Live] Make live.tab Output Start at 1

Seems adding a simple "+ 1" operator object works? It will add 1 to the Idem Index.

zenophilix
KVRian

651 posts since 21 Apr, 2016

Postby zenophilix; Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:31 pm Re: [Max4Live] Make live.tab Output Start at 1

pottering wrote:Seems adding a simple "+ 1" operator object works? It will add 1 to the Idem Index.

Yeah, that was it. :P That was my first thought to try, but for whatever reason it didn't work yesterday... Thanks, though. :hihi:
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Modular Synthesis